𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

December 31 , 2019.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Normandie Ave & Leighton Ave
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I know y'all think I'm lying but this gone be my last party ever, unless it's a birthday party."

"Ain't nobody tryna hear that shit." Stoney sat in the middle of the floor , sewing some tracks into her hair.

"IS YALL READYYYY!" Dai busted through Stoney room door.

"Y'all betta tell blood be bool."

"Hey DaiDai , ian seen you in a little minute."

"She always talk bout how she ain't see someone in a minute like she ain't the reason why. Fake ass!" He chopped me in my neck.

"Chill out bitch. You be hanging out the opps so I can't see you like that."

"The opps? Oh you talking about yo boyfriend."

"Ex." I lied

Me and Gotti are totally in relationship right now but I haven't told anyone yet because I don't feel like being judged.

I guess you could say in these last two months things have been good between us. We just haven't been able to be around each other as much as we used to because him and Lamina had their baby but it was all good.

"You need one more bundle sis , it's looking a little thin." He told Stoney.

"Shut up bitch I'm not done."

"Dai what happened to Johnny?" I asked

"Which one?"

"Shit the both of them." I said once I realized I haven't seen either one recently.

"RoseGold went back to jail and yo fuck buddy moved to North Carolina or sum shit."

"He was not my fuck buddy."

"That's like saying you and Kameron don't have feelings for each other."

I could not believe I was being attacked like this.

"Y'all ain't my friends no more."

"Well I'm not your friend I'm your cousin."

"Is y'all almost ready?" He asked

"Boy it's only six and the party ain't gone be jumping til it's New Years."

"Well at least Stoney doing sum to her self. Y'all just in the bed looking atrocious."

I was laying down and Keezy was next to me sleep.

"You think Kill gone be at the party later?" Stoney asked Dai.

"I doubt it. You know he don't hang with outsiders."

"Oh em gee , I miss him."

"Just call him and be like look bitch we finna get back together whether you like it or not."

He gone laugh in her face. Stoney still hasn't told us what she did to that man so I came to the conclusion that she cheated on him.