𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Watts , California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"Do I look cute?" Nette asked

"You not going nowhere so it don't matter." I told her while applying my eyelashes.

"Just because my neck is broken , does not mean that I'm not taking part of the hood rat activities."

"That's exactly what it means."

"I already couldn't fight Miracle so I'm definitely participating in the activities tonight."

"Girl I will call your mother and tell her to walk you back to yo house."

"Fine , ian wanna hang out with y'all smelly asses anyways."

Kameron. Come outside

"Well be safe in here , call me if you need anything." I turned my lights off but she ran out behind me.

"I'm hanging out."

"You just you don't wanna hang out with our smelly asses."

"That was then. This is now."

It's was 60 seconds ago but ok.

"LOCK THE DOOR MOM!" I yelled from downstairs and we walked out the house.

"Man take yo crippled ass back inside." Kameron told Netty as he stood on the porch steps.

"No! I'm gonna have fun too!"

"Man whatever , just don't end up back in the hospital." He said and we followed him down the porch steps.

"Hey Jeni!" I yelled as she was walking up to us.

"Hey Lys- Jeanette go in the house before I tell mama to come get you."

I be forgetting they sisters sometimes.

"Gone head and listen to yo sister." Kam pushed her towards her house.

"Come on y'all just finna be outside all night and I'll stand right here."

"This year we rented out a building."

Oh whaaat.

"Oh it's gone be hot as fuck in there so I guess I'll stay."

"Good. Now let's go."

"Love you bae." I told Nette before walking towards the parking lot which was filled with people.

"Where are your clothing pieces?" Jarell looked at me with his face frowned.

"They obviously on me."

"Oh that reminds me , where the fuck yo khaki suit at?" Kam tugged at the arm of my shirt.

"Nigga you ain't take me to get mine when you got yours so I don't wanna hear it."

"Cus I was mad at you. You should have still went and got it , we been planning this for months."

"Ain't no we nigga."

"Oh so we ain't a team no more?"

"Nigga you didn't wanna be my friend no mo!"

"Well we officially friends again so I need you to go find a Khaki suit."

"I'm dressed already sorry."

"Let's take some pictures before our edges sweat out." Jashayla walked up to me.

"Okay , hold on." I fixed my hair and double checked if my lash wasn't lifting.