𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I'm a drug dealer bitch I deal drugs! My niggas ain't rappers they the real thugs!"

The concert was going well besides the fact that Mozzy showed up like two hours late but besides that it was fun. One of my other cousins was here too and he's been sneaking us drinks all night so that made everything better.

"Ma'm back up please." I said as some girl stepped on the back of my shoe.

"Jarellys?"

"Girl go away." I said realizing it was Resa trying to be messy.

"Why I cant talk to you? I miss you." She smiled

"Come on y'all." I dragged Stoney and Keezy to the other side of the crowd.

I just wanted to have fun tonight and not have to fight nobody but there's always a weirdo bitch around.

"Why we move over here? I had a good view." Keez pouted.

"Damaris was over there stepping on the back of my shoe n shit."

"Want me to fight her?" Stoney looked around for Resa.

"No. We gone be civilized young adults tonight."

"Well apparently that's not what she wanna do." We all turned and seen her walking towards us.

"What's wrong with you? We can't have a conversation?"

"What is there to talk about? I don't like you and you shouldn't like me."

"Really?"

"Yes really." I could never be her friend again because I wouldn't trust her. Why would she want to be back cool with someone that fought her mom? Ion trust that.

"I think she wanna bump coochies with you Lys." Keezy said

"Never that. Don't you have other shit to do Keezy? Like let that one nigga black yo eye again?"

"Don't you have dicks to suck? Wit yo hoe ass!" Keezy flipped her hair.

"Yo homegirl a hoe too!" She yelled pointing at Stoney.

"AHT bitch wrong!"

"Bitch I'm right! The only reason why you get to chuck up 30's is because you fucked them niggas!"

"Nah I get to bang that because I'm actually cut like that! I wouldn't except you to understand tho because punk bitches like YOU have to get trains ran on them to be respected in they hood. Face it bitch , I been that and you mad that you not. Get over it or go kill yo self."

Before Resa could even say anything back , Keezy punched her right in the mouth.

I was surprised because Keezy is not a fighter at all.

"MOSH PIT BITCHES!" Stoney yelled.

Oh no

Before I knew it I was being pushed to ground by hella muthafuckas.

"Get yo ass up!" Stoney pulled me up by my jacket.

"Get me the hell out this ghetto ass concert."

After that the security had broken up the fight and took the both of them outside.

It was hard to navigate the exit because of all of the people trying to get out but we eventually made it.

"I don't know how y'all was ever cool with that bitch." Stoney ranted as we walked down the side of the building.