𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Los Angeles, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"On Harlem Crip I'm sore as fuck." Stoney whined laid out on the roof of her car.

"I feel like a hood nigga." I laughed sitting on the sidewalk.

It was now one in the morning and in the last five hours we had fought about 24 people.

Every girl we pulled up on had a family that wanted to fight too.

"Soooo whats plots? Link plus two?"

"Bitch yo ass can barely move." I chewed the rest of the acrylic off my nails.

"I mean did you see the last bitch I fought? She was like Jae and Weez combined."

"Yea I don't even know how that was possible."

That bitch looked like she could be Shaqil O Neal brother , shit was not regular.

"We just gone sit out here for the rest of the night?"

"Hell nah. I'm tryna get dropped off." I stood up from the curb and dusted my pants off.

She sighed before rolling off of the roof onto the hood "Keep playing and you gone break yo window."

"You going home or to Gotti house?" She started the car.

"Gotti's but can you take me to a store? I need to buy him some chips and Grabbas cus he probably mad at me."

"Okay but do you need some clothes from yo house? I gotta go that way anyways."

"Ouuu yes, what you gotta go over there for tho?"

"I need some yerkysssss."

"Mann you should have tried the ones we had in Mexico." I reminisced about the feeling and smiled.

"Oh no what if they would have had some synthetic drugs in there?"

"Stop focusing on what could have happened.The important thing is that it didn't."

"Yea iight." She drove while looking down at her phone and back to the road.

"Hello." Kameron's voice blared through the car speakers.

"Where you at bitch?" Stoney asked smacking on some gum.

"Gimme some."

"Unt un you can get some when you get to the store."

"I'm in the house." He said

"Already? That's not like you."

I was surprised too, he usually be up and out until like four.

"I'm tired as fuck."

"Well get up because me and Jarellys on our way for some perkys."

"Oh." He said plainly

"Bro can y'all stop being mad at each other?" Stoney held the phone closer to her mouth.

"I'm not mad at her no more."

"Lies." I mumbled. He forgave me but he was still distant as fuck and that's not like us at all.

"Y'all can't just let go of y'all friend ship, you muthafuckas been friends since Jarellys dad was actually around."

"Damn that was a long time ago." Kam laughed

"Fuck y'all."

"Alright man how far away is you? I'm tryna go to sleep." He said with a slight attitude , Bi Polar.