𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Watts, California
𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵 | 𝐋𝐲𝐬

"I really don't understand why you dragged me out of bed to come to the mall. You better be buying me sunthin."

It's was eleven in the morning and Kameron had me out in the streets since seven , looking like who did it and why.

"So we can buy our hood day outfits duh."

"Nigga that shit is whole four months away."

"And? We gotta make sure we the freshest muthafuckas on Grape Street."

"Ooh we should wear matching khaki suits." He continued talking while looking through racks of clothes.

"Nigga I am not wearing no khaki suit."

"I just get the feeling that you gone end wearing the khaki suit anyways." Netty said over the phone, smacking on some waffles.

"What you gone wear?" I asked

"Girl ian worried bout that shit right now but probably some booty shorts."

"Who she think she is? She finna be wearing a khaki suit too , we a team."

"Well we in the wrong store cus they don't sell that ghetto shit in here."

"What we gone wear that's purple?" Netty asked

"We should get some purple chucks best. What about you Kam?"

"Them white and purple 13's that come out next month and maybe my name in purple letters on my shirt."

"He's fuccin ghetto." She said

"Oh and Kam I'm gonna wear my Washington baseball cap so you need to give it back."

"He always taking yo hats."

"That nigga for sure has a whole box of shit that belongs to me."

"His broke ass probably sold that shit."

"Broke? Aye Lys , what Gotti say in messy murder scene? These niggas mad at me for getting a bag , be mad at me for fucking yo bitch!"

"Kameron shut the fuck up you shady bitch." I mugged him

"He always bringing that bitch up like I still care."

"My bad I forgot you with Johnny Rose Gold now." He laughed ( There are TWO Johnny's , the one Nette is messing with is not the one Lys was with! You will see me refer to the one Nette is with as RoseGold cus that's what they call him )

"Fuck him- Oop this him calling ima talk to you later best." She said before hanging up.

"Gee I'm tired and hungry can we go?"

"What time is it?"

"Eleven fifteen, why?"

"I'll take you home in like a hour."

He hiding something from me and ion like dat.

"Take me home now before I smack the shit out you." I said before walking towards the escalator and he followed behind me.

"I mean since you asked nicely..."

"AHHH SHIT!" I tumbled down the escalator.

"Talking to me like you crazy." His bitch ass tripped right before we got on the escalator.

"Take me home bitch!" I yelled limping and holding my arm.

"Gladly."

"Why you was tryna keep me from home?" I asked as we walked out the mall.