🕈PROLOGO🕈

16 YEARS AGO

Village Yuan, 11:59PM

     Mahamog. Madilim. 

     Ang tanging maririnig mo ay ang maliliit na ingay ng bawat yapak ng mumunting mga paa ng 5 years old na si Elle. Wounded but not severely, she pressed on, driven by the urgency to seek refuge in the pouring rain and perhaps find assistance for her dying father.

     With every step, small branches snapped beneath her feet, accompanied by the gentle patter of raindrops.

     Within that unfamiliar landscape, no living trees stood its surroundings, only skeletal remnants veiled in spider webs and mold. Even the rocks bore the haunting touch of decay, adorned with drying molds.

     At the tender age, Elle found herself in the heart of the forest standing in front of that old decaying mansion. Innocence shielded her from any trace of fear as she is holding a white teddy bear gifted by her father on that very day. Ang itim na suot niyang jacket ay nababad na sa tubig. Umabot na ito sa kanyang itim na dress hanggang sa kanyang itim na medyas. Ang kanyang maliliit na dollshoes ay nasira na, their soles tearing apart. 

     Unaware of the eerieness of the surroundings, tumingala ang bata sa mansion. The concept of 'creepy' foreign to her young mind. Little did she know, the setting hide secrets beyond her understanding.

     That moon gleaming on her reflected through her eyes and then a blinding sharp lightining struck. Mariin na napapikit ang bata.

     Darkness.