Chapter 16

"Nova!" I heard a voice scream and I bolted upright.

"Bloody hell are you doing!?" I yelled at the person who woke me up.

"Waking you up, duh! Breakfast starts in ten minutes. Come on. We also have classes after that!" The voice of Astra called.

I got out of bed and put my uniform on. Grumbling the whole time.

"Not a morning person, huh? Me neither." Alice said.

I nod in agreement and walk down to the Great Hall with Astra, Alice, and Lily.

When we get there Lily goes off to the Slytherin table to sit with her friend Severus.

Astra, Alice, and I grab seats near the end of the Gryffindor table.

Breakfast foods are set down the middle of the table.

I grab some bacon and eggs and fill my cup with some apple juice.

The other girls strike up a conversation as they eat.

"Hey, Nova?" Lily asked.

"Yes?" I questioned turning my gaze to her.

"I never got to tell you yesterday that your eyes and hair are pretty. How did you get them to look like that? Or are they natural?" She asked.

"They're natural."

"That's cool!" Alice exclaims..

"Thank you." I say and return to my meal.

(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)

A message from Hufflepuff0908:

I don't have an updating schedule. I do not have one because then I lose the inspiration I have to write and then there are some people out there who are like, "Oh my gosh! The post didn't come out on time!". This way if I don't post something for a while because something popped up or I just couldn't write, then people can't tell me I'm late because technically I don't have an updating schedule.

So updates can come either the next day or a week or so later. I will try to update within a week or if I leave it at a cliffhanger, a few days.

Again. No update schedules are set in stone.

Sincerely,