Chapter 8

Help.

Truth.

Legends.

Reality.

Singular.

Albus Dumbledore P.O.V.

"How?" Remus asked skeptically.

"We have place that tree near the school. To open a passage way there is a knot you must touch. The passage will lead you to an old building. Special enchantments will be placed on the building so that you can not get out when you are in your werewolf form. At a certain time, Madam Pomfrey, are school nurse, will come in to attend to any wounds you may have and she will take you back to the school where you can rest in the hospital wing for the remainder of the day." I explained. The staff and I had planned this out thoroughly.

Remus looked to his parents, "Can I go?"

They nod their heads and Remus' eyes lit up.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed.

"Of course, I never believed in such prejudices. I was happy to help." I said. I turned towards the girl.

"Might I asked you you are? You don't seem to be a relative." I asked. She turned her violet gaze towards me.

"You are correct. I am not a relative. My name is Nova. The Lupins have taken me in when my tribe- family- passed." She replied quietly.

"Apologies. I'm sorry, but I don't recall a tribe the living anywhere near here. What was your tribe's name?"

"We lived in the forest North of a town many hours, possibly a few days, away from here. Right now, you are talking to the last member of the Astros tribe." She said sullenly.

My eyes widened in shock. The Astros tribe had faded into the legends and bedtime stories. If this girl was telling the truth, then the legends about the Orb must be true as well.

"I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject but might I ask who or what destroyed the Astros?"

Her face became grim.

"People in black robes and masks came to my village looking for a relic of ours. They tortured and killed everyone. I-I was the only one who escaped," she told me, " I believe the correct term, as I was told, is Death Eater.