Hello....Again

"What are you doing here?" Jonah asks surprised.

"This is my cousin, Alyssa Avery." Jack says coming to my side. "Do you two know each other?"

"You could say that." I reply just as shocked as Jonah. In all the packing and wording about first impressions, I forgot Jonah was in the band.

"Can I get a hug?" Jonah asks opening up his arms. I nod and run to him. We hug for a minute and I know the boys are giving each other confused looks. I pull away and laugh. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I forgot in all the packing and worrying about the plane ride." I laugh.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but how do you guys know each other?" Jack asks stepping forward a bit.

"We used to preform together." I tell him.

"We met at a small cafe in Texas, she was playing music and I came up to her after wards. Boom, a friendship was born." Jonah says. "I'm sorry I never called."

"It's fine, you got busy being famous and all." I joke with him. We laugh.

"Well, let me introduce you to the others." Jack says coming up next to me. "This is Cor-"

"Corbyn. Nice to meet you." Corbyn says taking my hand and shaking it. We move on the next boy.

"Zach Herron."

"Also the baby of the group." Jack whispers in my ear as I shake Zach's hand. I stifle a laugh.

"Where is Daniel?" Jack questions as he looks around.

"I'm right here." He says. I look to where the voice came. "Daniel Seavey. Nice to meet you!" He smiles at me and shakes my hand eagerly. I smile. Jack looks between the two of us.

"No!" Jack yells. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and runs to the couch. He puts me down and makes an announcement. "No one is to date my cousin."

"I'm your cousin." I say.

"So?"

"I'm not your sister." I roll my eyes chuckling.

"Doesn't matter." He says. The guys laugh.

"I've got Christiana." Corbyn says plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Kay." Zach says sitting in the chair opposite of us.

"Not gonna date my best friend." Jonah says sitting on the other side of me, opposite of Corbyn.

Daniel says nothing and sits on Zach. Jack gives him a concerning look while Zach yells, "Hey!"

_________

After a while of chatting we head out to Chipotle for dinner. We sit at a square table, I sit in the middle on one side and Jack sits in front of me. Daniel is on my right and Jonah is on my left. Corbyn is in front of Jonah and Zach is in front of Daniel. Once we get our food, we sit and chat for a while.

"So, where are you going to stay?" Jonah asks me as he takes a sip of coffee.

"With my mom at the hotel." I say pulling my phone out to check my messages.

"You could stay at the house." Jack says smiling.

"If it's not too much trouble. I mean, we got a room with one bed." I reply.

"Boys?" Jack says looking around the room. They all nod. "Then it's decided. You can take Zach and mines room."

I smile. Jack Avery is my cousin. What a life.