Doctor Check Up

The boys walk into the lobby of the hospital and I wheel myself in. Today I am getting my cast off.

It's been about three months now. Daniel and I...it's complicated. But Jack and the boys like to make fun of us.

Jack, Jonah and I go into the room. They take my cast off. I start PT today as well. (PT= physical therapy) they take me over to that side of the hospital and start. after an hour I am sent him with some exercises and a heavy duty knee brace. My prosthetic knee has yet to come and the hospital took the wheel chair. I was wearing the broken one, but if I put any weight on it I would just fall to the ground. They gave my crutches and set me off. The doctor left the room and Daniel walked in. He picked me up and we walked to the car.

"I'm gonna miss being completely useless." I say messing with Daniels hair.

"And why's that?" He asks me opening the car door.

"Because then you won't carry me everywhere." I say as he sets me down.

"I still can." He says with a wink. He shuts the door and my cheeks flash red almost instantly. We still hadn't been on a date, or even kissed. Just a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT of flirting. He told me he was waiting until I could walk again. And in reply I told him I was waiting until I was taller than him. I'm 5'3, that's as tall as I will ever be. While he's 5'8, quite the difference if you ask me.

When we got home he carried me to the couch and practically dropped me. I give him a look and he smiles dropping next to me. All the boys stayed in the car.

"Where are the boys?" I question.

"They went out. For movies and all went to go spend time with there families." He says with a grin on his face.

"What about you?" I question.

"Family is out of town." He says sitting up and faces me.

"So, then what is the plan?" I ask smiling.

"The plan? I don't have a plan." He says getting on his hands and knees on the couch. "I simply go with the flow." He slyly grins and crawls over my body.

"Oh?" I question.

"Oh, indeed." He says hovering over my face. "When I met you, I knew I had to make you mine. I heard Jonah say so many good things about you in the past, I always wondered why he didn't date you." He says getting closer. "At the time he had a girlfriend, and I'm glad he didn't." His forehead against mine. "One, we now know he's your brother." His nose brushing against mine. "And two, I can do this with out anything being awkward." He finished his sentence and kisses me. One hand goes to my hip and the other to the back of my head. My hands copied his and he pulled me closer to him.

He breaks the kiss and puts me down gently. As he pulls away I remembered I wore dark red lipstick as I saw it on Daniel. I stifle a laugh and Daniel gives me a questioning look.

"My lipstick is all over your mouth." I say making a circle movement to Daniel. He goes to the bathroom and I can hear him laughing. He comes back to me and practically jumps on me, missing my legs. "Back for more?"

"Just a little." He smiles at me before kissing me.