Waking Up To Kiss You

I wake up on a couch with a familiar fluffy blanket covering me. I look around to see Daniel passed out at my feet, Corbyn sleeping on the floor and Jonah reading his book with a cup of coffee sitting next to him.

"Jo, what happened?" I ask my voice scratchy.

"Your awake!" He says in a whisper but startled. He rushed over to me. "Thank goodness, we were all so worried."

"My head hurts." I say feeling the pain grow and grow.

"I bet it does, look." He says showing me a picture of me. I had a giant red bump on my forehead.

"Damn, that's from the fall?" I say and he nods. I pause then remember my leg. "Shit, what about my stump?"

"Taken care of, we explained it to the public so they wouldn't be like 'Alyssa's leg falls off mid-concert'. Even though, there might be that same title out there, it won't be the same thing." He says reassuring me.

"What would I do with out?" I ask him.

"Probably shrivel up and die." He replies with a laugh.

*later that day*

We all decide to go out for dinner and Daniel seems nervous. I don't know why, but it's just a normal dinner.

Jack's POV

This is anything but a normal dinner. Daniel is going to propose to Alyssa, tonight. I trust Daniel and I know he's gonna make her happy.