Dinner

*Corbyn's POV*
"Hey guys, I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll meet you at the table." I tell them. They all nod and I head in the direction of the bathroom. Once they turn the corner I go the other way to get Daniel's guitar, like we planned the night before.

*Zach's POV*
I watch as Corbyn goes the other way back to the car as we turn the corner. Everyone sits down and I slip around the corner to go warm up with Corbyn.

*Jonah's POV*
Everything is going to plan accordingly. Alyssa looks confused, but she hasn't said anything yet. She picks up her menu and looks through it.

*Jack's POV*
"I'm gonna check on Corbyn and go find Zach." I announce to the table standing up. I don't give them time to respond as I turn around and go.

*Alyssa's POV*
Everyone is slowly leaving. I know they are up to something. Soon Daniel and Jonah bob leave to go find them. I stay at the table not wanting to get up.

After about five minute a guitar can be heard playing. Soon I see four boys round the corner; Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and Zach. But no Daniel. Zach is playing the guitar and they are singing "Big Plans".

When they get to the end Daniel comes out from behind them and comes closer to me.

"Alyssa, I love you. I love you. I love you. I want to call you forever mine." Daniel says. He starts to get on one knee and I know exactly what is happening. "Alyssa, will you marry me?"

He pulls a ring out of his back pocket and he opens it. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I sit there in shock worth my eyes wide. After a moment I slightly regain my senses as my answer comes screaming out of my mouth.

"YES! HELL YES!"