25🎈

"you got a bit of an attitude , I think I'm gonna' smack it out of you" jungkook snarled playfully at the younger whose nostril flared with lust and hunger for his 'daddy'.

Taehyung walked towards the older , In such a  way that Jungkook nearly jumped the cute little gezell , taehyung tip toed and his lips touched jungkook's shell of his ear , "your a fine one to talk , ... Daddy" with that last bit , taehyung made sure he would lick the ear for an extra playful gesture .

This made jungkook breathe out in impatience and rammed the younger into his bedroom , slammed the door shut , before banging the younger against it with a certain thump , taehyung turned his head , flashing his neck with a slight coi giggle , this was like a starting engine of jungkook's animalistic fantasies .

He almost growled before nipping the fair, soft skin and licked all the way up the nape , this caused goosebumps to form all over on each of their bodies and the younger's innocent excitement , he turned his head away remembering that he has never slept with anyone..

But the other side screamed out that they wanted to it to be jungkook that took him first , from the moment the little saw jungkook , it almost woke up the man within him .

Jungkook grabbed the younger up in bridal style while growling his lust out , pushing your body hard against the mattress and rubbing his obvious freakishly divine manly hood against my own, as if it was an indirect meeting .

He slowly unbuckled his pants and pushed it down with much anger , rummaging taehyungs body as soon as he was done , red hickeys that almost looked like animal bite marks , even a blemishing on his ass cheek to go with a red hand print , it was an exotic sight , after a couple minutes they both were hot naked messed grinding each other sensually , jungkook finally turned taehyung over ..

Rubbing at his smaller cock and lubricating the younger's entrance by spitting at it harshly , so that the impact of the spit made his hole pucker open and closed .

What a sexy way to tease a soul jungkook thought before lining his glistening dick , the head looked way too big for the hole and jungkook almost felt sorry for taehyung .

Almost..

That was until an ear splitting moan filled the entire room as the older pushed his massive girth through the tight hole , opening it right up and slight blood to drip from the rim .

Jungkook hardened by the sight , just remembering he would be the first to fuck this sexy whore , and he meant that taehyung was going to be his beautiful whore .

He enjoyed every single hard thrust pushed into the little , his stomach even popped up as a signalling that Jungkook's cock hit the very end of taehyungs tunnel , this made spit drip from his mouth and his eyes star up with pure pleasure and ecstacy , as if his inner self has been dying for this type of connection.

Both of them could see stars , sweating like wild animals , jungkook stroking the cock all at once and up towards taehyungs mouth , he shoves his fingers inside taehyungs throat making him gag and choke , his spitting dripping even more ...

That was until taehyungs almost blacked out when he groaned so loud , white spurts of white , hot cum plastered the pillows and bed sheets

The mob boss following after , cumming so hard that his dick burst out of the younger's hole , cum sliding down the younger's ass and thighs .

Taehyungs Fell to the bed , half dead and half alive , so exhausted from such a crazy high ...

"Just remember who's daddy ..." Was the last he heard ...

-------

Relax , it's just fanfiction 🎈