Potential

*I'm back again and about time too! Hope you enjoy my lovelies!~*

*Okay didn't wanna be that guy but this is getting on my nerves. Look I'm just gonna put this heads up at the very start of the story. For those of you who hate Mineta, please click off this story. The angry rants in all caps about the reveal of the alternative successor of  All Might. Look for those who don't Mineta, he does change and get proper development learning from his mistakes. For those of you who don't care for that, this story isn't for you. So see yourself out and for those who wanna see some Mineta redemption enjoy the book, don't miss out on a good story over something so trivial.~*

Izuku walked just about aimlessly after his encounter with the slime villain and All Might. Even learning about one of his biggest secrets...it but even so...even meeting All Might face to face..he never got to hear the words he always wanted...instead all he got was..."Be realistic."

Well that was a kick in the heart for him. Just really rubbing the fact he's quirkless in his wounds...like it didn't already before but this was just an all time low. He barely even noticed the crowd or ruckus until a loud explosion snapped his mind into focus and the sounds of people panicking, sirens and devastation boom in his ear drums.

"W-Wow what?!" Izuku scurries over to the crowd of people and peers through.

He sees a good potion of the city street destroyed and on fire and in the middle of it is the same slime villain that attacked him! But All Might...he made him drop him...he's out because of him...and was now...ATTACKING KACCHAN?! Is that Kacchan in that villain?!

"( Oh no...no...no...no...why aren't the pros doing anything!?)" Izuku thought.

Mt. Lady was currently having issues just simply getting to the scene to lend a hand due to the small narrow street. Death Arms couldn't seem get a good hold or hit on the villains odd body. Same with Kamui Woods and Backdraft was busy putting out the fires that Kannchan's explosions were making.

"( No no...this isn't good...times running out and none of the heroes have the right means to stop him! This is my fault...if I hadn't grabbed onto All Might...If I just...I just...)" His thoughts ragged inside his head.

"Damnit! We'll just have to hang on until the right hero shows up!"

"Yeah well time is something we don't really have bub!" Death Arms yelled.

"...KACCHAAAAAAAN!" Izuku shouted as he bolted pass the crowd and pass the pros.

"Hey kid the hell are you doing?!" Backdraft yelled as he tried to dose the flames around them.

"Gotta help!" Izuku yelled.

"STOP YA DITS!" Death Arms screamed.

"H-Hey Slime guy! Take this!" He then tossed his backpack at the slime villain and the his stuff flopped out and his book struck his eye making him yelp.

Izuku then jumped forward and frantically tore at the slime to try and free the struggling Bakuguo.

"D-DEKU...GET...AWAY...Y-YOU...CAN'T..." He muffled out...

"S-Sorry but...I can't let you die..." Izuku said with a tearful smile.

"It's my fault this happened so...I have...to fix it!" The boy shouted with a burning desire.

This desire surged through his veins and...awakened something within him. Just then a red light seeped from his hands. Red and black static formed around his arms and hands, then at that moment the slime villain let out a huge groan and...began to shrink?