Debut

*At the entrance exams.*

No one's POV:

Izuku and Minoru stood outside the gate to the testing grounds with all the other student hero course candidates. The two boys were simply scoping out all the other students that were here to take the exam.

Izuku: "( Wow everyone here looks amazing. Some people familiar and I've never seen before...aghhh...of course Bakuguo is here. I'm just gonna ignore him if he starts his drama. I don't have the time or patience for it.)" He scoffed running a hand through his fluffy hair.

Minoru: "(Not gonna lie...pretty nervous over here. Like...even though I've been preparing for this for the past 10 months...and even with my new found understanding of One for All...I'm still nervous...that really is saying something. Siiiigh...Play it cool Minoru. You've got this. Your ready.)" He sighed doing a few quick stretches.

The cut and dry version of the exam was, defeat as many villains as possible to gain points. They were going to be robots so this shouldn't be too hard for the two. They both thought the boy with short blue hair and glasses was a bit high strong but...oddly amusing.

Izuku then looked over to the side and saw Minoru stretching. Izuku thought he was pretty short for his age range...but he wasn't one to judge...he noticed he seemed kinda nervous...and man oh man had he been there before so many times. He could just tell it one someone when he say it.

"Hey." Izuku called out to Minoru.

"Eh?" The shorter boy looked over at Izuku.

"Yeah you. Um...you nervous?" Izuku asked.

"Sheesh...was I being that obvious...?" Minoru rubbed the back of his head.

"No, no...it's just...know it when I see it. Trust me. Been there, done that." Izuku shared.

"Ahh...well yeah, I guess I am a bit...but that won't scare me off." Minoru showed some bravado.

"That's good. You've come this far! Don't back down now." Izuku patted his shoulder.

"Hehehe...yeah your right. Thanks um..." The purple haired boy tilted his head.

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Minoru Mineta." He looked up smiling.

"Hey good luck out there." Izuku gave Minoru a thumbs up.

"You too man..." Minoru smiled.

"Okay dudes and dudets!~ Let's get this psychedelic funky fresh party STARTED!~"Present Mic's voice doomed on the PA.

"Game time." The green haired boy smirked taking a position.

Minoru then crouched down a bit and went full cowl.

"( Time for my training to pay off! )" Both Izuku and Minoru shouted in their minds.

As the immense doors opened to the testing decoy city the students all rushed in. Mineta quickly zipped off in a bright purple blur ahead of the other students, Izuku then quickly took the sky and flew over ahead of the other students.

The teachers observing the students.

"Maaaan this batch of students sure look like Hella bumping!" Mic expressed his excitement.

"Well they certainly seem to have energy." Vlad said observing the batch of contestants.

"Hmph." Aizawa wasn't very impressed.