A Promise

No One's POV:

It didn't take Izuku and Minoru long to get to the training spot Stain used to train Izuku. Izuku was excited to face his quirks polar opposite. Minoru on the other hand not knowing Izuku's power true origins was nervous not only cause he had multiple quirks but because it was just Izuku he was facing in general.

When Izuku and Minoru met again at UA's gates, Izuku had already guessed Minoru had One for All. The first moment he met him he could just somehow...sense it within him. Seeing him in action at the entrance exam, his power felt so familiar. Like he had felt it before.

To be honest, when Izuku had told Minoru his quirks real name it was to test to see if he would react to it. Based on his reaction he honestly had no idea about it. So All Might must not have told him about it yet. Which was a shame because Izuku really wanted to talk to Minoru about it. Izuku was seriously pondering on whether or not he should tell Minoru himself, maybe All Might hadn't told Minoru yet for a reason.

The green haired boy didn't want to ruin whatever plan All Might had for Minoru but...he really wanted to talk to his counterpart about this. So he only hoped All Might would forgive him.

"Hey, Minoru-kun?" Izuku called out to the boy as they were doing warm up stretches.The smaller boy looked over to Izuku with a raised eyebrow.

"Be honest. When I told you the name of my quirk the first time. Did it mean anything to you?" Izuku asked with a straight face.

Minoru tilted his head and shook it. "No. Not really. Why? Also when you told the others it's name you called it something else. Wassup with that?" Minoru questioned his freckled friend.

"Well, my reasoning for that is because my quirks true name is a secret only a select few can know. You and All Might are one of them." Izuku replied back.

"Okaaaay? But why though?" Minoru shoved his hands into his pockets.

Izuku sighed and decided that he would just be honest with him. Minoru is intertwined in this long red string fate, it's only fair he knows the truth.

"Minoru-kun. I know about One For All." Izuku said fatly catching Minoru completely off guard. He was shocked beyond belief. How did he know?

"U-Um heh, no idea what that is dude..." Minoru smiled nervously trying to play it cool.

"Stop. I know All Might passed his power onto you. You have One For All inside you. I can sense it within you." Izuku stepped closer to the shorter boy who was still in shock and nervously smiling.

"H-How? How do you know?" Minoru said through a shaking smile.

"Because. I have your quirk's counterpart. I have All For One. The quirk that made the creation of One For All possibile." Izuku looked deep into Minoru's eyes with serious and stern eyes to show this was no joke.

"I...don't understand." Minoru shook his head confused and lost.

"Sigh...All Might really hadn't told you yet had he?" Izuku sat down on the grass with his legs closed.

"Told me what?" Minoru sat down with his friend.

"The origins behind One For All and my quirk All For One. The story of two brothers." Izuku held out his arms and took a deep breath. "Listen well Minoru-kun. This is a very intense tale." Izuku looked at Minoru with stern eyes. Minoru said nothing but only nodded ready to hear the story...

And heard it he did. Everything. Izuku had asked his father to tell him all the gruesome details. Izuku did not hold back a thing. As Izuku told the story Minoru could feel a dread creep up from the depths of his heart...hearing the haunting tales of the past wielders of One For All being hunted and slaughtered like animals. It made Minoru's very soul chill to the core...Izuku's father...really did all of this. No words could leave his mouth, he didn't dare interrupt. The poor boy sat there and listened as Izuku finished up the horror story that was the origin of both One For All and All For One.