Aftermath of the exam.

Izuku's POV:

FINALLY! I told Bakuguo off! All those years of just smiling and taking all his insults, hits and threats for so long...all that pent up aggression and suppressed feelings. MAN it felt great to finally vent all of that out and right to his face too. I really had some pep in my step as I made my way back home, that confrontation with Bakuguo really lifted some weight off my shoulders.

Not only that...I saved a life AND for sure aced that entranced exam! I'm going to UA! There's no way I didn't pass! Today had to be the greatest day ever! I wanted to go right to Chizome and tell him how everything went! However I told my mom I'd come right back home and tell her everything...Oh well I guess I'll let him know tomorrow.

Speaking of Chizome...I'm really conflicted on whether or not I should tell mom about him...I feel like I shouldn't but I also don't like lying to my mom...

"Sigh...I'll just leave things as they are for now." I rubbed my forehead and carried on my way back home.

Surprisingly enough I managed to get there without being stopped by a certain blonde boy. I guess what I said finally got through his head. Thank goodness...I really didn't want him spoiling my good mood with his bullshit...

"Oh wow...that's new..." The boy was surprised at his own thoughts.

"Well that's what years of being bullied and just bottling it up inside will do to you..." I heaved a big sigh and made it the rest of the way back home.

As I opened the door to my house I smiled and let out a big shout.

"Mooom! I'm back!" I yelled.

Right on cue I heard my mother's footsteps rushing over to me. Within seconds my mother had her arms clung around me in a tight loving embrace.

"Oh my sweet little man! How did it go!? Are you hurt?! Is anything broken?!" She spoke frantically.

"It went fine mom and I'm fine." I hug back giving a reassuring smile.

"Oh that's amazing! Please! Tell me how it went!"

"Okay okay! Let's sit down and I'll tell you all about it!" I smiled walking with her over to the coach and sitting.

"Well I gotta say mom..despite all the powerful looking students there...I was pretty confident!"

"That's the spirit baby!"

"Uhuh! Also I made a new friend. This short student named Mineta. I saw he was pretty nervous so I just decided to prep him up."

"Hehehe...Your always trying to help out others. I love that trait about you."

"Yeah...I love it too. It'll be a good perk for being a hero. Oh and I also made another friend. I saved her from being crushed by a giant robot! Her name was Urakaka."

Inko: "OOOH! My sweethearts already a hero!" She hugged me joyfully.

"Hehehe...yeah...I sure did feel like a hero." I smiled patting her back.

I decided leave out Bakuguo. No need to spoil the good mood with that.

"Either way...I'm fairly certain I racked up enough points to pass."

"My baby boy...in UA academy...I am SO proud of you! I'm going to make your favorites tonight! You've earned it!"

"Awww...mom..thanks your the best."

Just then we heard the door being unlocked.

"Wait...could it be..."

The door then opens to reveal a man with short black curly hair and black hair...and freckles...