Battle Trial

No one's POV:

"Dude  I am  SO hyped for this!" Minoru explained carrying a case that contained his hero outfit.

He along with the other students were currently making their way to the changing rooms to slip into their hero outfits for All Might's hero trails class. 

"I am too man! I've been itching for this part!" Kirishima pumped his fist in the air. "Time to show how much of a man I can be!~"

"We get it dude, your manly and stuff." Kaminari smiled rolling his eyes.

"Hehehe, I think his energy is really good. He may invigorate the others who are nervous." Izuku said.

"Wise words Midoriya." Tokoyami complimented.

"It's true." Izuku smiled. "If one person show's confidence in a situation where most others are nervous....their confidence is bound to become contagious." 

 "Well it's sure rubbing off on me!~" Mina cheered. 

"I must say it's raising my moral as well." Momo added chuckling. 

"See? What did I tell you?~" Izuku grinned ear to ear.

"Hmm. Yes Midoriya, I do see. I will take these words to heart." Tokoyami nodded. 

"Awesome!" Izuku patted his back.

After a brief session of changing the students emerge from the changing rooms in their hero outfits. 

( Izuku's looks the same as it does when he gets it redone, only it's red and he has a long black scarf around his neck instead of the mouth mask and he has a green kodashi sword strapped to his lower back near his waist. )

( Mineta's is vastly different. He has no mask on his head, he has on a dark purple leather jacket with small armor pads on the shoulders, elbows, and chest plate underneath the jacket. There's a grape symbol with static around it patched on the back of the jacket. He has a utility belt as well. He has dark purple jeans with small armor pads on the knees. He has purple steel toe combat boots with yellow streaks on the side of them and small grapes symbols on the heels. He has yellow gloves made for combat and shock resistance. They have purple streaks along the wrist of the gloves. Finally he has a small yellow bandanna around his neck with a smile printed across it. )

"Hehehe! This costume feels great! Good thing I rethought my costume at the last minute." Mineta laughed.

"Really? Why? Ribbit." Tsu looked down to him.

"Well, it was kinda. How say it? Lame." He said flatly. 

"Judging by your face and voice, that's no understatement." Hanta said.

 "It couldn't have been that bad Mineta-kun." Izuku comforted him.

"Yeah, though I wish mine wasn't so tight. Jeez." Ochaco whined stretching around in her costume. 

"PLEASE. Don't make me talk about it." Minoru rolled his eyes.

"Oh wow, it REALLY must have been bad.~" Toru laughed.

"What have I been saying?!" Minoru throw his head back in a dramatic manner earning laughs from the others.

"Hold on, Toru-chan?" Minoru looked at Toru's outfit.

"Yeah?" 

"Um, are like...the rest of your costume parts invisible too or something?"

"No. These gloves and boots are the only thing I'm wearing." She replied.