Casual

No one's POV:

The fight between Izuku and Minoru was intense but Izuku easily proved to be the superior during the whole fight. Izuku held back to try and see all Minoru was capable of and after getting a feel of his abilities he decided to go harder and bring the fight to a close.

"Huff....huff..." Minoru fell to one knee as his OFA shroud faded away. Izuku cracked his neck as he looked down smiling at his shorter friend.

"Not bad Minoru, however your fighting style could be better. It's not bad but it's really...how can I say? Unsynchronized. Like it's half finished." Izuku crossed his arms with a cocked eyebrow trying to figure it out.

"Well to be honest I just wing it and take what I've seen from video games." Minoru rolled his eyes and decided to sit down to catch his breath.

"Aaaah, I see. Well normally anyone would say that's dumb but it honestly wasn't bad. It could really work. It just needs a tad little more form and refinement." Izuku smiled and sat down along with Minoru.

"Hmmmm." Minoru thought about Izuku's words.

"I could help you." Izuku offered. Minoru's eyes got focused on Izuku as he said this.

"Ya know what? Sure pal. Thanks." Minoru smiled and stretched feeling wiped out.

"Hehehe, sorry if I went a little too hard on you." Izuku scratched the back of his head with a nervous smile.

"Naw it's cool. No pain no gain." Minoru smirks and cracks his sore joints.

"Oh phew. Good to know. I thought maybe I went a little far." Izuku smiled and helped his friend up.

"You're a beast man. Who trained you?" Minoru asked, curiously.

"A very kind man. Hehehe, I'll just say that." Izuku said with a small grin.

"Tch, now I really wanna know more, but I won't pressure ya. Sooo...that festival coming up huh?" Minoru quickly changed topics.

"Oh yes, I'm very excited for it. Hey, let's promise to win it together!" Izuku beamed with joy.

"Hehehe, if we can then sure. Let's win together!" Minoru pumped his fist.

"Yeah! Or you know at the very least make sure we face each other at the very end." Izuku said knowing they'll probably be competing against each other.

"That works too. So let's make sure we train each up cause boy we've got some stiff competition. Or well rather I have competition. I have no doubt you'll thrash the others but I gotta get stronger if I'm gonna go toe to toe with Bakuguo or Todoroki. Or if you could take them out first that would be nice.~" Minoru jokes.

"Hahahaha, I see what you mean. Don't worry, we'll get way better before the festival and we will be the finale! One For All and All For One back again for one more fight for the ages! But not as foes....but as friends." Izuku patted the shorter boy's shoulder.

"Hehehe, yeah. I like that." Minoru smiled ear to ear.

"I think I'll head home for today, see you tomorrow Minoru-kun." Izuku said while running a hand through his fluffy green hair.

"Ah, dang. Well okay dude. I don't feel like going home just yet, so I think I'll train here a little more." Minoru stood back up on his feet.

"Ah, well good luck and stay safe! See ya! We can discuss training tomorrow." Izuku smiled and waved goodbye and began to hover in the air.

"Sounds like a plan. See ya. Fly safe, avoid birds and insects." Minoru smirked as he waved goodbye as well.

"Hahaha! I'll be sure to do that! Bye!" Izuku then turned around and took off into the sky.