Anticipation

Heya guys. Sorry I've been gone so long. Just some personal things going on and me rethinking things on this story and implementing new developments from the canon story in. But I'm back bitches. Enjoy. Heads up. In this chapter 6 villains will be mentioned that aren't canon but not OCs. They're from a MHA arcade game that was only released in Japan. Just letting ya know.

Izuku's POV:

It took almost a week for school to start back up for us, it was a relaxing/stressful break due to the sheer reality of what happened plus being recognized by people on the street and being flocked by news crews.

Sigh, well I didn't really mind. Minoru was kinda stoked about it but he restrained himself from milking it. So at least I don't have to worry about that. I feel like I do yet don't have to worry about a few things about Minoru. He makes me think I should watch him but then surprises me by being restrained. I can tell he's not 100% clean, I can see some regrets and immaturity in his eyes and words. But I can also see the resolve to be better and make up for whatever was in his past. So I'm rooting for him.

"Aye, aye. I have too much All Might merch..." I say while placing down my last box filled with my All Might figures and many other trinkets in my new room.

Dad recently just moved us from our apartment to a new home. It was a little sad to leave it, I mean all our memories are there. But home is where the heart is, as long as we're all together, we're always at home. I look around my new room. Other than a bed and a large dresser table with a mirror on it...it was rather empty. I could see I had my own bathroom and I also saw my closet. It looked rather large too.My window was wide too and had nice green curtains. Not only that the room itself was larger than my old room. Oh man dad really went out for this.

"Like it kiddo?" I hear my father's voice from behind me. I look over my shoulder and see my dad in the doorway smiling.

"Heh, yes I do. Once I get everything unpacked and set up, it'll look even better." I smile at my father and walk over to him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Very good. I'm happy to hear Izuku. Now then. Won't you follow your dear old dad? I've got something I want you to see." My dad's face became a little serious. I tensed up a bit.

"Oh okay dad. Sure, lead the way." I nod.

"Great, c'mon. Your mother's waiting too." Dad patted my head and turned away, walking out of the door way and into the hall.

Mom's waiting too? Oh boy. I follow close behind my dad as we walk down the long hall way of our new home and down the steps back to the first floor of the home. Dad then leads me to the basement of the home.

"There you two are." Mom said as she sat in a chair on the opposite of the basement room.

"Sorry honey bunny. Anyways, I got Izuku. Let's get started." Dad said while walking to the south side wall of the basement.

"Um mom? Do you know what this is about?" I raise an eyebrow at my mother.

"Just wait for it honey. Trust me. This is something you're just gonna have to see." She said to me rubbing the back of her head with a nervous smile.

"Okaaaaay? Oh boy, now I'm cur-" I was cut off by the sound of a loud metallic noise.

I swiftly glanced over back to my father to see there was an opening that was slowly opening in the floor next to him that revealed a stairwell that led downwards.

"Holy moly..." I gasped in awe.

"I know, I said the same thing Izuku." Inko chuckled a little bit.