Operation: Scout Skirt!

No one's POV:

Izuku was smiling to himself as he packed his bag to head home, after a great first day of school. He made new friends, he showed his skills and he showed all his hard work paid off. Today was a great day.

"Midoriya!!~" Minoru yelled out to Izuku as he was gathering up his things.

"Oh Mineta. Hello! Did you need something?" The green haired boy smiled.

"Yes! Time to scout some chicks!" Minoru smirked.

"Sigh....Figured you were actually serious about this. Okay fine." Izuku sighed. 

"YES!~"

"BUT. 3 rules. 1. No invasion of personal space. 2. No inappropriate staring. 3. No dirty or suggestive comments!" Izuku said sternly to him, trying his best to mimic his master.

Minoru shivered a bit at Izuku's tone.

"Yeah, yeah you not it bud..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks for agreeing. Alright, let's do this I guess."

"Awesome! Let operation: Scout Skirt begin!" Minoru pumped his fist up in the air.

"( What have I gotten myself into? )" Izuku thought to himself.

The two boys then started walking around the school grounds checking out the girls that were still sticking around even after school had ended.

"Hmmm. Pretty good, If I do say so myself.~" Minoru smirked checking out a cute blonde girl.

"She's okay." Izuku replied nervously.

"Personally, I like the pigtails. VERY cute."

"Eh...I like pony tails better. Her eyes are nice too." Izuku added.

"Ahhh, not a pigtail guy. I get it. So what's your preference Midoriya?"

"Um...well. I like long curly hair, a like for green, confident, forward, has brains." Izuku said quietly while blushing.

"Hehehehe!~ I see.~ You want a dominate girl!~" Minoru teased.

"W-What?! No!" Izuku was flabbergasted. 

"Hahaha, it's okay man!~ I ain't kink shaming.~" Minoru nudged his arm.

"Sigh..." Izuku heaved a great sigh.

"Well we've been scouting for a good 15 minutes. I think that's enough." Izuku says.

"Awww, come on! Just a little longer? Pretty please?" The shorter boy begged. 

"Agghh, fine. 5 more minutes, but that's IT."

"Yes! See this is why you're the best Midoriya. You let people be themselves." Minoru smiled widely.

"Well I try my best to do that."

"Well it's good enough dude." Said Minoru patting Izuku's back.

 "Now let's seeee....what else do have around here? OH!" Minoru then spots two girls speaking together. 

There was one average height girl with large upturned dusky green eyes with long lower eyelashes, and notably long and pointed teeth. Her hair is a dark moss green, collectively reaching just below her shoulders aside from a short clump that hangs in the centre of her forehead, and it grows wavier and thinner the lower down it gets.

The other girl has chin-length, pale gray hair, parted to the right, hanging down over her eye and obscuring the majority of the left side of her face. She has dark bags under her blue eyes, and a small mouth with full lips. Her hands are usually held up as high as her elbows, with her hands draped down.