Double Date

No one's POV:

Just as planned the four teens had entered a cafe together for an early double date. To be perfectly honest both Izuku and Minoru were nervous about it but Setsuna and Reiko were very laid back girls. This allowed them to relax and get a good groove going. Izuku even got into explaining his quirk to the two girls.

"Holy moly! That's your quirk?!" Setsuna's eyes beamed with disbelief after hearing Izuku explain the nature of his quirk.

"That is quite the remarkably powerful quirk." Reiko commented as she took a sip of her tea.

"Hehehe, thanks." Izuku blushed tracing a finger along his glass of milk.

"Izu-kun's a boss." Minoru smirked as he snacked on some grapes and soda. This led to Izuku rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Very humorous Minoru-kun." Izuku playfully flicked the shorter boy's forehead.

"Heh, what can I say? I'm hilarious. ( Also cause, well. I'm a joke character. BUT hey. Even a joke character can have other sides to em. Heh. )" Minoru thought himself with a smug smirk.

"Final Boss! Say how many quirks do you have?" Setsuna asked, fiddling a cookie between her fingers.

"Hmmm. Well as of that attack on the USJ and recent events....12. No wait. 13, I just remembered I did steal a gun finger quirk from a villain." Izuku rubbed his chin while looking off as he spoke.

"13?! Holy Hell man! You are stacked!" Setsuna was astonished.

"It would be very tricky to oppose you as an adversary." Reiko said still with her stoic look.

"You'd have many counters for anything your opponent attempted." She added.

"Man I can only imagine all the quirks you have. Although....makes me curious. Just how did you get all those quirks?" Setsuna raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, well you see. They're from old friends of mine who didn't really want them. They just wanted to live normal lives. Without quirks, so they let me have theirs because they knew I wanted to be a great hero." Izuku said, trying to sound as genuine as possible. He noticed that Setsuna narrowed her eyes on him a bit harder as if trying to sense a lie...he couldn't deny this had him nervous.

"Hmmmm. Okay then. Some real neat friends ya got. Lucky boy.~" Setsuna winked at the boy while smiling with her trademark jagged tooth smile.

Izuku internally sighed in relief. He felt like Setsuna was going to call him out. The last thing he wanted to do was soil this date by lying.

"And what of you Mineta-san?" Reiko asked the small boy.

"Just call me Minoru. I don't mind. As for me. It's a two in one thing. See my hair?" Minoru pointed to his ball like hair.

"Yes we do. So it's cause of a quirk it's like that. Ah, I just thought you had bad hair fashion." Setsuna poked fun at Minoru.

"Oh bite me." Minoru sighed while rolling his eyes.

"Where?" Setsuna smiled widely showing all her sharp teeth.

"Tch...right. Supposed I walked right into that one. Moving on. I can pop these hairballs off my head and they're super sticky. They stick to just about everything besides me. I bounce right off of them. When I pop one off another grows back instantly and if I pop off too many, my scalp will bleed." Minoru explained Pop Off as simply as he could.

"Hmmm. Interesting." Reiko briefly said.

"Laaaaaaaame." Setsuna threw her head back slowly dragging out the word.