Sins of the father

No one's POV:

A week had gone by in no time for Minoru and Izuku. For Izuku the time seemed to fly by reconnecting with his father, he rarely got to see him due to his work. He was more then happy to see him when he could...but this time he was overjoyed to know he was here to stay now. He couldn't be happier. When his results came he jumped with tears of joy knowing he had been accepted to UA.

For Minoru the time went by as he every so often met up with All Might to talk, spend time with his goofy mother, train alone with One for All or rewatch or replay old video games or anime for more One for All inspiration. Minoru always use to love video games and anime growing up...however when he got older he slowly drifted away from it all...and now revisiting it. He honestly wonders why he did to begin with. When his results came in he was honestly at a lost for words. His mother wasn't that's for sure, she was dancing all around, celebrating and praised her son in every language she knew. The boy could only laugh at it all...this was a big step for him.

*With Izuku.*

Izuku laid on his bed beyond excited for the next day to come. He would be at his dream school at last...he wondered what kind of new people he would meet there? He'd just have to wait and see, but that didn't stop him from wondering.

However he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in!" Izuku shouted.

The door opened slowly and his father walked in shutting the door behind him.

"Heya champ. You excited for UA?" He smiles sitting on a chair at Izuku's desk.

Izuku then sat up smiling at his father.

"Yeah I am! Why wouldn't I be?! This is my BIG dream!" He beamed with happiness.

"Hahahaa! True indeed! Though I will say...wasn't expecting to see All Might of all people on the recording." Hisashi lied.

"I know right?! It was so mind blowing for me!"

"Hehehe...happy with your quirk?"

"Huh?...How did you...know? I haven't even told mom about it yet..." The boy was confused.

"I know because...I gave it to you."

"...What?"

"When I was here last, on your 15th birthday...I secretly transferred my quirk to you."

"...R-Really? Dad...I thought your quirk was fire breath?"

"That was ONE of them. I tend ti keep my multiple quirks on a low profile."

"S-So...you have me the power to take quirks? Wait...so does that mean your quirkless?"

"Oh no. I kept the quirks I stole. You just got the power it's self. That's why you didn't have any quirks starting out. However that sludge guy was your first power...as well as those thugs who's quirks you stole."

Izuku's blood went cold...how did he know all this?!

"D-Dad...I..."

"It's okay my son. I'm not angry with you. Proud in fact...and if your wondering how I know all this...let's just say I have eyes in a lot of places." He spoke with a rather...ominous tone.

Izuku would be lying if he said that didn't unnerve him...

"That power Izuku, is called..."

Hisashi got up and sat next to his son.