B

Draco

He slammed his hand on the table causing me to jerk back a little.

I wasn't no pussy, but when it came to my father, things were seen differently.

He excused a few people from what he called his 'office', allowing them to leave his presence while my brother and I stood in front of him, hands apart.

He pulled at his chin looking into our small gazes finally deciding to speak. "Are you stupid?" He yelled.

"Ye- No," West, my brother, replied.

I rolled my eyes at him almost saying yes.

Our father hit his hand against the table for a second time. "You must be FUCKING with me. I ordered you and yo' boys to kill those bitches and you guys didn't do shit? Is that what you're telling me- y'all ain't do shit?"

West nodded his head. "Bruh dad, them females don't be playing. They crazy."

With West words, he seemed to get angrier. "They are running us out of business. You know what happens when we run out of business?"

West looked up as if he was actually thinking. His finger tapped on his chin. " We get to retire?"

"No, NIGGA." He threw a stack of money at West's head,"WE GO BROKE."

I wanted to laugh, but I kept a straight face. I wasn't sure why he was pressed by a group of females. There honestly wasn't much they could get away with. But if it was one thing, it would be the fact that that money paid my college tuition.

No, I wasn't about the thug life, but I still wanted to make some bag.

I never understood why I was even doing this somtimes, but money speaks when money speaks.

"AND YOU." My father pointed at me,"you worse than your brother. I've been ordering you to kill the same bitch for how many times now? Three? Four? And she still ends up getting away."

It was true. The same girl, almost every single time, I get so close to killing her but something always came in the way.

I rubbed my fingers along side my arm where I had been shot. They were tougher than how they looked.

"Look," I said while taking a seat,"Imma get rid of her, believe that. A young nigga just need some time."

My father spat at my shoe. "I'm not going to tell you again."

My eyes focused on his with disgust. He had no right to go as far as he did with me.

"I said imma get the job done"

                              ● ● ●
2 Weeks Later

"Damn, she really shot you," Chris said while laughing."

"Those females up on North side be wildin, mane," Rico spoke.

I threw my gun against the wall and sat down.  I couldn't believe these niggas was still not over that whole situation.

If I really had the option to jump on their ass I would.

The only people who weren't joking around and nagging at me for getting shit was Tray, Travis, Robbie, and Will. They already knew how things was for me.

Except for Robbie who was busy eating potatoe chips and cupcakkes at the same time trying to come up with new "flavors"

Everytime I thought about the situation it just pissed me off more and more.