J

Draco                                 

After the other day my dad and I got into another huge argument.

I was finally breaking things off with him, but in order to get out of a gang you were put in, you had to survive the killings.

Yea, my own dad took a knife out on me before I could even blink. We fussed and threw each other onto the floor rolling around with no sense.

He aimed the knife for my neck but I moved quick enough only for him to slit around the corner of my eye.

That shit was foul, I grabbed all my shit and moved out. Now I really had to grind.

I wasn't living under his roof anymore and I wasn't apart of his bullshit.

Where I was sleeping now was only words to the streets.

"PASS NIGGA," I yelled throwing my hands up.

Roddy always hogged the ball whenever he got it.

We were playing quick ball 5 on 5.

Will put his hands on his hips and spat before grabbing the ball and restarting the game.

"So what's this bout you leaving yo pops place?," Travis asked when we got out for a break.

"Nothing, Nigga. I don't wanna talk about it. I'm over all the stuff he puts me through. That nigga is traumatizing my life."

It was so bad that I couldn't even go near water. Someone couldn't even splash water on me without the thought of being drowned entering my head.

All I could do was drink water and possibly even shower and wash dishes, but everything else just reminded me that I could be in that coma again- maybe even dead.

Blossom and a few of her friends walked up to me. Travis took this as his cue to leave, so that's exactly what he did.

"Hey babe," she bent down to kiss me but I blocked her mouth with my hand.

"What do you need?"

Her friends looked at her some kind of way and her face flushed up in embarrassment.

"He's a germaphobe," she whispered to them.

I rolled my eyes and asked her again.

"Can you pleaseeeee come to the party tonight. Please, please, please," she begged.

She didn't have to ask because I'm always down to going to a party, but I knew that she knew that. She only asked because it means that I'm going with her.

"Whatever," I mumbled rubbing my head, "I'll pick you up at five"

                            ● ● ●
Kayla

I stared Trina in here eyes, right in front of everyone.

She seemed a bit shaky from my question, then she started to react.

"Really?" Her eyes were wide, "you think that I'm the one doing crack in your house? You think I'm back on that shit again?"

I sat down next to Rocky who kept quiet.

"We took you to rehab 5 times, Trin, 5 times! Over this cocain mess. Of course I'm asking you if you did it because you couldn't lay off of it."

She threw her hands up and did a sarcastic laugh. "This is shit. All of this is shit. That was the OLD me."