Chapter 7: Minerva

Ok, let me just tell you that everything right now has been so weird.

Ok, so first, Niall's mom wants to take us to dinner. Then, when I want to talk to Lucy, this crazy girl comes in and starts shouting and everything, saying that Lucy "stole" her boyfriend. And now, Niall and Lucy are taking forever.

So, for those of you who are wondering, I am going to tell you a little bit about myself.

I am Hispanic, more specifically, Mexican and a tiny part Armenian. So yes I am related to Kim Kardashian. I'm just kidding, I wish. Yes, I am one of those girls who follows the Kardashians. I have brown hair, but I dyed it a bit darker, so now, it looks more black than brown. I have big eyes, big lips, and I have to spend extra time in the morning doing my shadow so it doesn't look like I need to lease some eyelid space.

I was bullied when I was younger. I don't remember much, but I do remember the bullying part.

So, basically, when I was born or when I was learning to walk, something happened, that my left foot was turned inward, and my right foot was straight the way its supposed to be. So I would trip over myself all the time. So I had to wear special orthepedic shoes that had straps around my legs. So whenever I would wear a skirt or a dress, you could see the straps.

Another thing that led to my bullying experience were my arms and legs. When I was younger, my arms and legs were hairy, so they would call me tarantula arms or tarantula legs. And I remember that my mom wouldn't let me shave until the eighth grade.

It was really hard. I mean, I was jumped. I was jumped in the fourth grade. I was jumped in eleventh grade, when I learned how to drive. I would drive to school, and they would let the air out of my tires. They would break into my locker and take my textbooks and rip them all up.

I am thankful for all this that happened. I kind of shows me...how strong I am, that...I was able to move on from that experience.

So when someone accuses me of being a bully or picking on someone, I'm like, "Nuh-uh. You do not even know what bullying is. You need to kick back, relax, don't hurt yourself, because I am not a bully. I am the number one person to say 'Hey, chill out, get the freak out. You don't belong here. If you are going to treat me or anyone else like that, you don't deserve to be here.'"

That is just what I think.

So, moving on. I am a Sagitarius. Everything about me is true, except for the fact that I am good at sports. I went to culinary school. I am a certified nutritionist. I am left handed.

I had my first dog when I was nine. It was a huge responsibility for me. Pee Wee lived for seventeen years, and then it died when I was 25.

So anyways, finally, Niall and Lucy came back. They looked alright. Who didn't look alright was Niall's mom. She looked at them, well at Niall, with a dirty look. Based on how she was talking about Lucy when those two were off somewhere, Niall's mom did not like her. I had to tell her how good of a person Lucy was.

I am going to get sidetracked a bit, but here's the thing. When we were in the bathroom, I asked Lucy about her life and her background, her parents name, where she was born. Of course she asked me why I wanted to know, and I said, "Well, if you haven't noticed, we look alike so maybe we are related or something. Like, maybe we are cousins or I am your aunt. I don't know something."

So she told me everything, and I realized that I wasn't the only one with such a hard life. Lucy's life was worse. She told me that at five years she had heard a conversation that her parents had had. Now, you may say that it was just a conversation, but when she told me about it and she started crying, I hugged her and cried too.