Chapter 4: Niall

So, I took Lucy to my apartment. Don't worry, my mom lived with me, so she wasn't the only girl there. Besides, I had offered to buy her a new apartment, so don't think I am one of those guys.

Anyways, my mom was planning to take the servant, Minerva, shopping because, based on my mom, she needed new makeup and clothes. My mom. Aside the fact that Minerva is a servant, my mom wants to make her look part of the family. I guess Minerva and Lucy are going to understand each other, and their feelings and be like best friends, because they had those same brown eyes, and the same color of hair, and the same skin color. Wait...what. Nevermind.

When they saw each other, they kind of automatically knew what was going on. Minerva looked at Lucy with eyes of sympathy, or is it empathy? I don't know. But they looked at each other like they were long lost sisters or friends, like they knew exactly what each of them were feeling. It's wierd I know, but maybe its because they are another ethnicity, and they aren't American, American.

So anyways, before my mom wanted to go to the mall, I gave my mom $700.00. I didn't want her to spend her own money, I mean, she made like $500.00 every two months. I didn't want her to spend that much money, especially if it is her own money. Anyways, then she went into Lucy's room, and I thought, oh no.

My mom is nice, but she is a girl, so she gets jealous when I talk about a girl. And when Lucy was getting used to everything, I kind of gave her a hint that I was falling in love with Lucy, and that we had kissed.

I am sorry. It is just me and my big mouth.

My mom came downstairs. I asked, "What? What's wrong? What happened?"

"Niall. Geez. Calm down. I just wanted to know your...friend...more."

"Are you jealous of her?"

She laughed a bit. "No. I just didn't know what to call her. I don't know if she is a stranger, or just a friend, or a best friend, or...a girlfr-"

"Mom."

"Ok. But I just didn't know what she was to you." She started walking towards the door. Then she turned around, and said, "Oh and by the way," she turned back towards the door, "you two make a cute couple. A very cute couple."

Sigh of love. Then I whispered, "You're right."

She turned back to me and asked, "What did you say?"

I realized I just agreed with her that we made a cute couple. OOPS. "Uh...nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing..."

"Did you just say that you two do make a cute couple?"

"No I didn't. You're wrong."

"I am right. Ok first off, you are my son, so I can read your emotions. Second, you are blushing. BIG TIME blushing."

Dammit, I thought.

"You have feelings for Lucy don't you? You are starting to like Lucy-"

I heard someone clear their throat upstairs. Both my mother and I looked up, and saw Lucy. Then my mom turned and smiled at me, and said, "You are still blushing." Then she turned around like one of those girls who thought they were popular and awesome. Then she said, "Good luck you two." Then as she opened the door, she winked at me.

Then Lucy came down. She looked at me with a confused look, like with a frown, but she was still smiling. "Who are you starting to develop feelings for? Why did your mom say my name?"

Oh goodness, I thought. I bet Lucy was already starting to get an idea of who I was developing feelings for. Her. Uhh...

"I don't know why she said your name. I didn't tell her anything. You know, just mom, what do they call them-"