Where Have I Been? | Update

Hey guys!

This isn't an update for the story, so if you don't want to know about anything, feel free to wait for the next chapter.

Alright, I wanted to give you guys an update.

Ugh, I am just so excited. I could not wait for the middle of this book.

But, first, where have I been?

I have a laptop at home, but it is not mine, so I can't update so recently. I try, but it is hard.

Another thing, I am working on my NEW STORY!!!!!!!!

Let's take a moment to let that sink in.

I feel so proud of myself! It is SOOOO good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is it about?

Stephanie is a girl that has lived a harsh, harsh childhood. At five, her uncle, that was like a father to her, died from some unknown reason. At seven, she had to move from Ireland to Provo, Utah. It was hard for her to move to a new school and make new friends.

But there was a good thing about that. In Franklin Elementary School, she met a guy named Tyson. He defended her from the bullies, and he listened to her problems, never making fun of her.

Just when she started to have a slight crush on him, her mother told her they found a new house, and that they were going to have to switch schools.

During the first half of fourth grade, she started to have super weird nightmares, and she was sure that she had never experienced and of that.

In fourth grade, she met a guy named Daniel, who flirted with her and gave her presents, but in her mind, she kept on reminding herself about Tyson.

At the beginning of fifth grade, she met a guy on the street. That guy, though, later on, started stalking her, until one day, he finally caught her. He caught her and locked her up in a room where she almost got raped. She felt like she had lost her dignity and she felt like a total slut.

At the end of fifth grade though, her life starts to take a different route. She met a special someone who changed her life completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is all I am going to tell you. And no, this isn't a One Direction fanfiction, but it is SOOOO good.

I know the 'preview' is a bit choppy, but I didn't want to spoil too much.

By the way, the pages will be like long, so that means you will have to be patient.

They will be like 5,000 to 6,500 words.