Chapter 12: Niall

To be honest, I didn't know why I was kissing Lucy. I had no idea.

Ok, wait, I have to clarify. I loved her. I loved Lucy so much, that I wasn't afraid to go around the whole world, knocking door to door telling everyone that I loved her. I wasn't even afraid of the bad guys, that I would even go to all the jails. I truly did love her. The limit doesn't exsist. But, I didn't know what...forced me to kiss her. I didn't know why I had leaned closer and held her waist and kissed her.

It was probably her beauty attacking me, or the fact that she wanted to cook for me. Or I was probably too tired to think straight.

Her lips were soft and plump and they tasted like cherry. Her breath was minty and fresh, because she had just brushed her teeth. At first, I had just planned a little peck, but then I realized how tired I was, and I ended up leaning forward making myself rest a bit and kiss her more.

The kiss turned from a peck, to a kiss, and almost to a makeout session. Almost.

Lucy and I kissed for about two minutes. Best two minutes of my life. It was our second kiss in like a bajillion years. Okay, no, it was more like six days, but it felt like forever.

Ugh...just the feeling of having Lucy close to me was enough to make all of the atoms in my body fall apart. Feeling her warm hands on my neck, and hearing her loud heartbeat. Or was that mine? It probably was mine.

I was surprised that Lucy already knew how to kiss. I mean, I had only kissed her once. She already knew how to move and everything. Or...wait. Had she already had her first kiss? Was she just too stunned to move? Or was it that she was shocked that a super handsome guy like me had kissed her?

But, I wasn't so focused on that. I was more focused on her warm breath hitting the sides of my face wherever she turned her head.

We were starting to go into makeout mode, when Lucy decided she would play with my feelings and pull away. On the somewhat-bright side, she probably wasn't ready to start tongue wrestling with a guy who she had just met. Right?

When she pulled away, she looked down and I could see her cheeks get rosy and then red. Then, she looked up and I saw those little dimples starting to form at the sides of her lips, I mean her mouth. Same thing. Don't judge.

I didn't realize I was looking at her lips until she moved her head to the side. Then, she removed my arms and she looked at me like she wanted me to follow. You know? With eyes that told you that someone wanted you to chase them. That was the same look she gave me. Then, she looked at my lips, and then she smiled and then she walked away. I followed.

When she stopped at the refridgerator, my favorite place, I tickled her. I didn't think she would be that ticklish, but she cringed, and she started laughing with that cute laugh of hers. I started to laugh too. I mean, her laugh was contagious.

She asked me to stop many times, but her laugh was so cute and I didn't want her to stop laughing.

So then, she turned. I kept on tickling her and that kind of caused her to lean towards me. She leaned on my shoulder and I stopped tickling her. I held her, and I wrapped my arms around her waist an pulled her into a hug. She smelled so good. She smelled like fruity coconut. You know how coconut smells like? Well she smelled like watermelon, apples, and a hint of coconut. I didn't want to let her go. She was amazing.

When she wanted to pull away, I pulled her closer, holding her tighter. Then, I heard a loud, familiar laugh and a loud familiar voice. It was Minerva.

She was coming downstairs talking on the phone. I pulled away from Lucy, regretting it right away. Lucy turned towards the stove. I tickled her one last time and then went to go meet Minerva.