Prologue

[Name]'s cheeks were damp from the salty tears that had slowly begun to find their way out of her eyes and down her face. Stepping out from the shadows, she balled her hands into fists as she found the strength to speak.

"Knock knock," she called out, clearing her throat. The two figures intertwined on the four poster bed before her froze, concealed by the velvet curtains that had been closed around them. [Name] took a step closer, letting her tears fall freely while trying to keep her voice as firm and strict as possible. The figures had since then been locked in silence, daring not to move in case [Name] stepped any closer.

"Sasuke, I know you're there," said [Name] in a soft voice. "All I want to know is who's there with you."

She received an answer of silence. Internally sighing, [Name] made it to the edge of the bed and tentatively rocked back and forth on her heels, holding out her hand. Biting her lip, the girl drew back the curtains in one swift, fluid movement, and the sight that greeted her wasn't a pleasant one.

Swiftly and silently trying to find a way out, [Name] opened the curtains to see her boyfriend hastily trying to find his shirt, while on the other side of the vast bed, her best friend was doing the same. That didn't change the fact that they were still virtually naked, though.

"So," spoke out [Name]. "You were busy today, hmm?"

Sasuke reached out to [Name], clutching the blankets to his bare torso as he did so.

"[Name]-"

[Name] waved him away, smiling as tears cascaded down her cheeks. She shook her head at him, smile plastered across her face.

"No," she half whispered. "No. I'm done. Bye, asshole. Have a nice life."

Spitting out the last half of her sentence, [Name] turned on her heel, only to be pulled back by Sasuke, who snapped her back by the wrist. At his touch, [Name] lost all thread of tolerance that she had and let out a cry of rage.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she barked, tearing herself from his grip. When he let go, she retaliated with a backhand to the side of his face, sending him flying back onto the bed. Her best friend winced as she tried to crawl away, but [Name] wouldn't have it. Nostrils flaring, [Name] glared at the two.

"YOU CAN BOTH GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU LITTLE SLUTS!" she screamed at the top of her voice. Her eyes were stinging and her throat was sore, but that didn't stop her.

"[Name]-"

"NO! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU ASSHOLE, GO ON! FUCK ANY GIRL YOU LIKE! EVEN MY SO CALLED BEST FRIEND, BECAUSE I TOTALLY WON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK!"

"[Name]-!"

"AND DON'T YOU '[NAME]' ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU CALL YOURSELF A FRIEND? YOU'RE LOWER THAN LOW! I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! BUT SURE, GO AHEAD AND FUCK MY BOYFRIEND- I TOTALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT! WE'RE DONE! BOTH OF YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU EVER AGAIN, AND I SURE AS FUCK WILL BE GLAD TO NEVER SEE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING FACES EVER AGAIN!"

Without turning back, [Name] sprinted out of the room before she broke down entirely.