Chapter Nine - The Battle of Carthage

[Sasuke's P.O.V]

"Why do you look so happy, oh dearest little brother?" Itachi ruffles my hair as he walks into the kitchen, where I sit at the dining table with my laptop and a bunch of books from my bag I'd scattered around to give my family the impression that I'm studying. Especially Itachi. As soon as I hear his annoying voice, I close my current window and open another random one I'd had waiting, just in case.

"Because your annoying ass doesn't live here any more," I shoot back gruffly, eyes focused on the screen as I scroll down some page about the Battle of Carthage. He rolls his eyes at me and smacks the back of my head, making me jump in fright.

"Tch, if anyone has the right to be happy, it should be me," he sneers, making me turn in my seat. "I finally don't have to listen to you moaning about [Name] in your sleep."

"I do not!" I grab the salt shaker from across the table and throw it at him, making him duck with a smirk on his face. The shaker hits the wall behind him and spills its contents out onto the ground, making me groan.

"Do too," he teases. "Don't worry, I'm the only one who hears."

"I do not moan about [Name] in my sleep," I say pridefully, glaring at him.

"Mhm, sure. Why are you so happy, anyway?"

"Because your annoying ass doesn't live here anymore, what did I just say?" I scowl, turning my attention back to the screen. Itachi rolls his eyes and grabs something from the fridge before walking out into the living room behind me.

"Whatever." Once I'm sure he's well and truly gone, I minimize the Battle of Carthage page and put my original one back on. It's an online catalogue of women's clothes for Chanel.

"Or maybe jewellery?" I mumble to myself, opening a new tab and searching up Rolex for women. "What does [Name] like, anyway? She liked that other necklace well enough to wear it to school..."

After browsing through all the watches, I boredly click back onto the other page, eyes looking for something of interest. When I decide that there's nothing there worth looking at, I look up more designer brands for women.

"Gucci... Prada... Jimmy Choo? Well then, hmm... oh, Versace... Victoria's Secret? Not very designer, but I'll have a look..."

Still mumbling to myself, I click on the link directing me to the Victoria's Secret page, and breathe a sigh of relief when the first thing that pops up isn't a woman in lingerie. It's now that a smirk finds its way onto my lips, and I casually glance around before clicking on the tab that says "Bras."

"Eheh... hehehe..." I giggle childishly to myself as I imagine [Name] in these outfits, and open a new tab directing to the panties section. "I think she'd look better in pink... ahahahaha... oooh, that one's pretty sexy..."

I lick my lips as images of [Name] dressed in this lacy lingerie overruns my mind, completely throwing me offtrack. I bite back a moan, and shake my head furiously.

No. No lingerie. Don't even fucking think about sending her lingerie, Sasuke.

"You don't moan over [Name], hmm?"

I have a heart attack and quickly slam down the screen of my laptop, breathing profusely.

"Ita- Itachi!" I exclaim angrily, glaring at a now laughing Itachi. "Fuck off!" He's laughing so hard that he has to lean on the back of my chair for support, clutching his stomach with his other hand.

"I j- I j- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SUCH A PERV, LITTLE BROTHER! WERE YOU PLANNING ON SENDING [NAME] ONE OF THOSE OUTFITS!?" he bawls, bent over. My face flushes a bright red and I get to my feet, gathering my laptop and books.

"Fuck off, Itachi," I say in an embarrassed voice, piling all my books on top of the laptop. "I was learning about the Battle of Carthage."

"You don't ev-even take history!!!" His laughter rings in my ears as I storm my way to my room, making sure that my footsteps are loud and angry.

"No fucking lingerie," I whisper to myself, before locking my bedroom door and shutting myself away from the rest of the world.

"Hey! Come clean up the salt!"