8

TW TW TW TW

As I walked up to my room to grab a hoodie, I saw Cal in my room looking through my journal. Fuck fuck fuck. He can't find out.

"Missy here now!" His voice loud enough to draw the boys' attention and I flinched and started crying.

"I-I'm so fucking s-sorry" I cried out as I clutched onto Mikey and he lifted me up and sat down on my bed and read what I written.

You fat bitch, you don't deserve anything other than the cuts you have. You are so dumb to think that anyone would want you.

Tears fell from his eyes as he held me tighter. I cried out.

"GO AHEAD TAKE ME BACK I DESERVE ALL THIS SHIT I DESERVE TO GO BACK!" I screamed as Ash looked into my eyes. Fuck everyone is crying.

"Baby we-we aren't t-taking you back. Never ever ok b-baby." He cried as he held my hand.

"B-but why?" I asked my voice drowning in sobs.
Instead of a answer Ash lifted his tank top and held out his arm. Fuck. He used to cut. I stood up and looked.

"Fuck I-I'm sorry" I said as I collapsed back onto Mikey who was crying just as much as me.

I woke up in Mikey's room with him playing with my hair. He grazed the back of my ear and I squealed and giggled as I turned around.

"Can ya not?"I said and giggled.

"Ya know I have never seen someone with ticklish ears" he said and moved his finger around the back of my ear earning a loud squeal.

"M-MIKEY PLEASE!" I screeched wriggling around in his grip. And then I snorted

"Oh my god! Did you just snort! That's fucking adorable!" He said and giggled.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed as I saw the guys at the door and I snorted again.

"That ahah was adorable" he said giggling. I just buried my head into his chest.

"What was that about?" Luke asked while laughing.

"She has the most weird ticklish spot!" Mikey exclaimed.

"That's What the commotion was about." Calum chuckled.

"Right miss ticklish, what movie tonight?" Ash asked as I sat back down on the bed.
TW TWTWTW
"Um ? OH Little Shop Of Horrors! I screamed as we ran downstairs. I started to scratch at my cuts making them bleed
Ash put it on and then abruptly paused it.

TW TW TW TW

"Take your hoodie off and lift up your shirt" he said and me and the boys just staired.

I did what he wanted very hesitantly before anything happened. I shrieked as did so.

"W-why?" Ash said as he wiped the blood away and all the boys looked at me with glassy eyes.

"I'm s-so sorry" I stuttered as he put a plaster on it. He pressed play on the movie

"Hey, just don't d-do it again o-ok?" He asked and I nodded and cuddled into him.

I woke up to a girly scream and looked up to see Calum holding me as we were outside.

"Hey sleepyhead, how did ya sleep?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"Please don't be mad" I said as he kissed my head.

"Why would I be mad. Hey it's ok. Just forget about it for today" he said as I got up and nodded walking over to Luke who was being tickled by Ash.

I sprung onto Ashton like a wild tiger and pulled him off of Luke.

I stood by the pool side looking at the view. Until Luke came up to me.

"GET TASED!" He shouted and started tasing my sides.

"AHHHHH NAHAH!" I screamed and collapsed into a giggly mess.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I screamed and pushed him into the pool and sprinted for my life to Calum and the boys who were giggling messes. I hid behind Ashton as Luke came up to us.

"You just got destroyed Luke!" Calum said giggling. He just rolled his eyes and went inside and we followed.

"Um Mikey?" I asked him as he went up to his room.

"Yes princess?" He asked me back as he turned around.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked thinking he would judge a 13 year old asking to sleep with him.

"Sure princess" he said as I plopped onto his bed. I felt him graze my ear and I squealed.

"AHHHH MICHAEL" I screamed and hit his hand away.

"Sorry it's just too cute to ignore" he said as I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

887 words. YAY LONG CAR RIDES! Leave suggestions here. I'm tired but lots of ❤️-C