29

IVYS POV

As Ash and Cal ran upstairs, I saw Mikey silently giggling to himself.

"What's So funny?" Luke asked as we all sat on the couch me being sandwiched in the middle.

"It's just I've never really thought that they'd get together. Calum's just so ugh ya know. And Ash is so like soft." He said as we nodded.

"Besides Mikey, have you ever been in a relationship?" Luke asked as I started playing with one of Mikey's flannels I had on.

I didn't say anything but got my folder from the little drawer in the meeting room.

"I wouldn't say it was a relationship but it was a very close friendship between me and a boy named Maxx." I said as I showed a picture of me and a boy who had pure black hair in a emo fashion with snake bites.

"He was a sweetheart." I said as I flicked through the pictures in the folder.

"What happened?" Luke asked as I looked at a really cute one of us walking on a train track.

"He was forced by members of staff to stay away from me. He was apparently a threat to me and others. I still text him daily and he always texts back. He's the one I usually text early morning." I said as we flicked through more.

"He seems nice." Mikey said as Luke squealed.

"THIS IS CUTE!" Luke screeched making me and Mikey look at him. I looked at the photo and giggled holding back tears.

It read Never Stay Normal. In his handwriting on the back.

We were at a park, on the swings holding hands. His bright blue eyes looking into mine. My heart fluttered as he giggled.

"Ya know there's gonna be one day that we'll try and fit in. Ivy look at me." He said as I turned my head to him. His thick Aussie accent coming through.

"Never try to be someone you're not. It's not worth it. Being rejects are better than being a sheep following the crowd." He said as I giggled.

We looked over the little park that sat in the middle of the forest next to the centre. The sun slowly setting as we talked for hours.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" We herd Maxx's Girlfriend Rai shout as she gave me daggers from across the park.

"COMING! Jesus that girl." He muttered making me giggle.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked as a smirk crept up on his face.

"If you dare tickle me Maxx, you'll die!" I shouted as he giggled knocking me onto the grass. Rai was gone.

"Don't you dare!" I screeched as his hand grew closer to my ribs.

"I do dare!" I said as he scratched my ribs making me screech and laugh as he giggled to himself.

"Maxx! Stop!"I giggled as his hand scratched my ribs. He stopped as rai came back and helped me to my feet

"I really hate you sometimes!" I shouted and hit his arm as he licked his snake bites.

"I know. Your laugh is so cute and girly though. You love me really" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I said sarcastically is his hand held mine.

"Do you really like rai?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Not really. I've never liked her. She's too much. I'm not even in love with her."

"Earth to Ivy!" Mikey shouted making me scream and jump as my flashback stopped. Suddenly Ash and Calum were sitting on the couch with us.

We weren't looking at pictures, we were looking at my profile. Shit.

"Name Ivy Yeah yeah blah blah. Umm medication: none Yeah. Uhhh background." Ash spoke as I tried grabbing the file out of his hand but Calum held me back.

"Her mum Alice Kurgure died to a fatal attack by her dad Craig Kurgure. Police sent her here at age 5. She has PTSD and severe anxiety as noticed by a therapist at the New South Whales rehab centre. Her mood shifts quick as a consequence of her mental illnesses.
She hangs around Maxx Fleming, Lottie Sophie and looks after a smaller child: Maxine Sher." He said as I tried grabbing the file but I fell onto Calum's lap.

"Why do you want it so bad?" Calum asked as I tried getting out of his grip again.

"She's known for never shutting up, sneaking out (usually with Maxx), throwing fits, panic attacks, and has recently gotten violent towards members of staff! Young lady explain!" Ash shouted as I was left speechless.

"I-I it's uhh. T-they Umm found o-out that I Umm was ugh." I didn't finish but pulled up my tank top and pointed to my scars.

"Why did you act like that?" Calum asked softly as ash started to touch the more visible ones making me squirm in Calum's arms.

"I-it's because they ummm t-told the umm therapist and i was forced to stay away from others like Maxx." I sniffled our as Ash continued to read my file.

"Why did you be violent though?" Ash asked sternly.

"I didn't say anything.

"Nothing else?" Luke said as I looked at him in confusion.

"Why were you reading my file in the first place?" I asked bitterly as Calum's grip loosened a bit.

"We just haven't read it properly before and you were spacing out." Luke said as Ashton got up and put it away as i felt his arms drop as i shuffled over to Mikey and he held onto me as I felt tears fall.

"Baby it's ok. I'm here. Shhhh" He said making them all snap there heads to us including Ash who just sat back down.

"Why is she crying?" Luke asked as I latched onto Mikey more.

"Umm I don't know!? Maybe because Ashton read her file right in front of her! And takes ABOUT HER FUCKING ABUSIVE PAST!"Mikey snapped back as I tried steadying my breaths.

"I'm sorry but we need to know. Tour's coming up ivy, we need to know. I'm sorry baby." Ash spoke softly as Mikey put me up onto his lap.

"Still! Do-do you think I want to be reminded o-of my dad killing my mum?! I-i thought you knew better!" I shouted as tears streamed down my face.

Ashton sighed.

"Hey. Me and Luke were about to go shopping. You wanna come?" Calum asked as I nodded weakly as I calmed down a bit.

"We'll leave in about 30 minutes. Go get ready darlin." Luke said as I wriggled out of Mikey's grip and ran upstairs.

I put on the outfit Calum got me for my birthday and put on a pair of boots Luke got me as a gift. I threw on Mikey's leather jacket and grabbed my little wallet  and put it in the pocket of Mikey's jacket and fixed my hair.

"Hey beautiful." Mikey said as he walked into the room making me jump a small bit.

"Hey bub." I said as i turned to him making him giggle.
My frown was still visible and tears still fell from my eyes.

"If anything happens when you're out, please text me. I don't want you to be upset." Mikey muttered wiping my tears away.

I nodded and kissed Mikey and Calum kissed ash as we got into the car.