14

As we got into the van, I looked at Ash as he gave me a genuine smile as did Luke.

I turned on my phone and had 5 miss calls from Lottie. I called her back as quick as I could.

"Hey! You ok I saw photos on twitter and I-" I cut her off

"Hey, I'm fine. Stop worrying. I didn't get hurt ok?" I said as Mikey wrapped his arm around me.

"Ok good. I just wanted to make sure you are ok. I would have been heartbroken if you got hurt." She said sincerely as I rested my head on Mikey's shoulder as I giggled at her comment.

"Hey I'll tell you about it later ok? We are still meeting up at some point yeah?" I asked as I herd Ashton giggle slightly.

"Yeah, it's lashing rain though." She said as I herd Ash shout.

"WE CAN PICK HER AND MAX UP IF YOU WANT!" He shouted as my face lit up.

"Make sure you and Max have your stuff, we're picking you up ok? Tell Dani ok? We will be around in about 20 ok?" I said as she squealed and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Kk see You then, Ivysaur!" She shouted excitedly.

"See ya Lottiepop!" I said back as I hung up.

"She sounded excited!" Luke said as I checked twitter.

"Yeah She is! My ears sore now though." I said as Mikey giggled and pulled me close to him.

I scrolled through twitter and saw some comments that caught my eye.

"Her and Mikey are sooooo dating!" @cliffooo5826

"She's so not Mikeys type. She's sooo fucking fat. And her hair jeez." @lemonhemmo101- ouch

"HEY HATERS. IVYS SO PRETTY SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND CRY THAT SHE GOT MIKEY!"@55055sos.
I replied.

"Awww thank you sweetheart But me and Mikey Aren't dating.😘❤️" I replied as I looked at more.

"She soooo punched Mikey whilst loosing her virginity!" @gofukleithandclifford- wow Palaye Royale and 5SOS user, nice! But not nice?

I felt tears prick the back of my eyes as I tweeted out about it.

"Hey guys! To sum things up, I'm NOT DATING MICHAEL CLIFFORD. I'm not dating anyone at all. A thing happened where Mikey and Ash got hurt. Nothing big but it is best left under wraps for now." I sent the tweet and Mikey's phone buzzed.

"Do you have my twitter notifications on?" I questioned and giggled as he turned his phone on and clicked it.

"Maybe." He said a little embarrassed as I just giggled.

MIKEYS POV

I looked at the tweet and gasped at the responses to it.

"Well go fuck yourself then!" @5soskattt

"You're missing out hunnie." @kakakatty

"Oh please! I'm sure you've seen him in bed!" @565sos765

"I think you punched him whilst loosing your virginity and lying!😂😂" @cacacalumxhoodsluuttt

"Come on hunny! You are sooo lying!" @6-55sososososhemmooo

I started feeling angry as she chatted to Luke as I tweeted.

"I'm starting to get pissed off now! Stop hating on ivy! She has never NEVER EVER slept with me. We aren't dating so please just be nice to her. You have no idea what she went through! We saved her ok? Just stop assuming things!" I tweeted as her phone buzzed.

"We're now even!" I said as he giggled and read it. A frown grew on her face as I pulled her closer as Luke and Ash looked at us concerned.

"Just look at twitter." I said as Ash and Luke pulled out their phones and started looking at the comments on twitter.

"Hey! Stop being sad! Our days been crap enough. Just turn your phone off and forget about it for now." She said as I just looked at her.

"I just don't want you to be sad"

"Mikey, I'm fine ok?"

Ivys PoV

As we pulled up to the adoption centre I went out as Max ran up to me jumping into my arms.

"IVY!" She squealed as I picked her up and ivy pulled me into her embrace.

"I'm so glad we're hanging out again!" She said as I pulled away.

"HURRY UP DONT GET SOAKED!" I herd Mikey shout as we ran to the van giggling as we did so.

"Yeah yeah." I chuckled.

I pulled max into my arms and we ran to the van. I sat down next to Mikey and put max in the seat next to me, Lottie sat next to Luke.

Luke started to talk to Lottie and max started falling asleep as did I. I felt Mikey pull me closer to him and he gently kissed my head.

"Sleep well princess."
I'm falling for Mikey so fuckin much.

1220 words! Holy crap I'm tired. WHAT ARE THEY TEASING BTW? Lemmy know what you think of that. Please leave suggestions here. Lots of ❤️- C