44

Ivys PoV

I sat next to Mikey as we got into the taxi, putting both of our backpacks at my feet. I felt Michaels arm wrap around my waist as Ashton sat next to me, closing the door gently. I sighed and plugged in my earphones and shuffled a random playlist on my phone. I started thinking about my relationship with Mikey.
What if people find out? Will Mikey get reported to the police? Will the band be together at all?

I snapped out of the thoughts as my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen to see that I had a new text message from max.

Max:
Hey, I know I didn't see you before you left but I want to wish you and the boys the best! Me Lottie and Maxx will miss you but I'm sure you're going to be happier.

To max:
Thanks! I know you all will miss me but I'll call and text as often as I can and I can promise that. I'll text when we're at the bus.

I looked up from my phone and saw Michael and Ashton presumably arguing as I saw both Luke's and calums eyes roll. I shuffled in my seat and looked back to my phone seeing another text from max.

Max:
If you want we could hang out at a date all of ya can go to? Like maybe the L.A one or something?

To max:
I'd love that, I'll text you when we can.

Max:
cool have a nice time!

To max;
Yeah I will thanks.

I put my phone back in my pocket and lent back on the seat hearing ash and Mikey bickering but it was distorted. I sighed to myself and shut my eyes.
I felt Mikey shuffle away from me making me look up, he rested his elbow on the door looking out the window. Ashton pulled me into his side soothing a hand through my hair. His other hand softly draped over my waist as I snuggled into him.

I love Michael but I can't be caught with him. We're going to be in trouble if we get caught. I can't risk it, I need to treat him like the others for now.
I thought to myself .

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Ashton screamed. I paused my music so I could hear them.

"Michael! She's a child! You can't see her like that!" Ashton scolded making everyone look at him.

I felt Michaels hand hold mine knowing my anxiety would kick in.

"Ashton, please stop shouting. You're going to make her... you know." Michael said calmly.

"I don't care! She's a fan and has been for ages! She had a crush on you and you're now dating her! I don't think she knows either!" Ashton shouted back.

I felt my eyes water and heart beat faster as Ashton became more reminiscent of my dad.

Shouting, screaming, being mad.

"Ashton, please calm down mate. She's gone through enough shit as it is." Luke spat entering the conversation.

"You think I don't know that?! I'm trying to protect my daughter ok?! Just stop acting like you know it all!" Ashton spat back.

I felt Mikey pull me close to his side as Ashton started becoming more angry.

Flashback (Trigger Warning)
Glass shattered. Screams of anger. Swearing.
Mums screaming echoed throughout the house. I slowly opened my door and snuck downstairs and looked through the crack in the door. I saw her with her heads in her hands with a bottle of alcohol and cigarettes on the table.

What's mummy doing? I asked myself.
I watched as she cried into her hands, until a bright light game from our window.
It's daddy! I gasped then covered my mouth.
I carefully went back upstairs but sat on the steps.
As the door swung open i saw my dad stumble in.

"Alice! Is my dinner ready?!" He shouted, kicking his shoes off.

She stayed silent, just sobs.

"Why the fuck is my dinner not ready, you slut!?" He shouted, yanking mum up making her squeal in pain.

I felt tears prick the back of my eyes as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Why do you think?! I'm not your fucking maid, Craig!" She yelled back.

"Oh so you make that small bitch dinner but not me?!" He spat.

"She has a fucking name Craig, she isn't my daughter she's our daughter, Ivy!" She said emphasising the our.

"She isn't worth it! Let her starve! Not me you ungrateful whore!"

A smack sound silenced everything.

He just hit her.

I cowered back one step as mums sobs wretched through the house.

"Leave, Craig." She said flatly.

"Why?!"

"I'll call the fucking police Craig! Leave!"

With that he left without another word.

End of flashback

I slowly drifted into reality again as I felt tears rush down my cheeks. I looked up and they were still arguing, not even noticing I was crying.

"Ash, please just leave this alone. We talked about this!" Luke emphasised

I saw Calum look at me and instantly knew I was about to have an attack.

"GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! She's so close to having an attack." Calum screeched making them stop.

Ashton looked at me and tried pulling me closer to him but I pushed him away from me and shuffled to Michael.

"She's scared of you ash. I hope you're happy." Luke said flattery.

I latched onto Michael as Ashton tried to hold my hand, I again pushed him back.

"She's absolutely petrified of you." Calum said as the driver looked back at us.

Ashton looked like he could cry any second.

"B-baby, are you- are you scared of me?" He asked holding his tears in.

I nodded as my heart pounded more thinking of what he could do to me after.

He'll hurt you. He's going to disown you. You're a monster.

"I-I-I... Fuck." He sighed putting his head in his hands.

"Are you gonna have an attack, Ivy?" Luke asked softly.

"I-I think- I think im-I'm fine. Is there any w-water?" I asked as Michael massaged my head.

"Here baby. Don't drink too quick." Calum said passing me a water bottle.

I started drinking the water slowly making my throat throb.

I knew ash was sorry but he's lost my trust...

THE STORYS BACK BITCHES!!!!!! It took me forever to update simply cause I had no clue what to do with this story. Thanks to some of my amazing friends on here, they helped me with a few ideas for this book. If you guys want to you can give suggestions for the story and give me your thoughts!!

Leave suggestions here!!

Lots of 🖤- Chloe