15

I woke up to find max cuddled into Mikey. I saw Max's head fall and a little giggle come from Mikey as she cuddled into him. I'm so happy they're bonding so well.

"You made a new friend there?" I said groggily as he wrapped his hand around her as soft snores came from her as Mikey giggled.

"Ya know she never had a dad. She never had a proper family. She only had me and Lottie so having you in her life will make it a lot better. She's super nice and calm. She isn't Like the other kids, she isn't loud or anything crazy like that." I said as Mikey looked at me and pulled me closer.

"She reminds me of you. Her wavy hair, her smile everything." He said causing me to blush and smile.

"I mean I did bring her up. She's just so calm." I said as we looked at her.

"NOW CHILDREN NO FLIRTING!" Ashton shouted causing everyone to laugh as me and Mikey rolled our eyes and Mikey flipped him off.

"Shut up! Max is sleeping!" I said as he giggled to himself and Luke and Lottie doubled over in laughter as Calum giggled softly focusing on the road.

"We are about 20 minutes away. Save flirting until we get to the house." Calum said as Max slowly got up.

"Don't make me come to the front Hood!" I said as me and Mikey rolled our eyes and Max got up.

"Good sleep Max?" I asked as she jumped onto my lap.

"Yep! Mikey's such a nice pillow!" She said as Luke me and Mikey giggled.

Mikey started whispering something to Max as she giggled.

"You're up to something. I can tell by the looks on your faces." I said as I sat closer to Luke as they both smirked.

"It's nothing." Mikey said as we pulled up to the house.

"HOLY CRAP IT'S BIG!" Lottie shouted as Max looked up in awe.

"There's a pool as well!" I said as we got out the van.

We got into the house and I took Max and Lottie up to my room just to stick there bags in it.

"It's so pretty!" Lottie said as I picked up Max and walked downstairs.

"It's so pwetty!" Max said as we walked downstairs and I put her down as Tilly jumped up onto me.

"Hello Tills!" I said as I picked her up and put her into the kitchen.
As I filled up her water bowl and food bowl, I saw Mikey at the door.

"Can you come through to the meeting room? Lottie, Max stay here please." He said as I looked at him scared but followed him.

"I'm glad your eyes healed up a bit." I said as he smiled.

As I walked in all the boys sat at the table as I followed suit.

"Right so we need you to decide on a form of school." Ash said as I sighed as he weakly smiled.

"Online school or physical school?" Mikey asked as I played with my hair.

"Um online. I don't like um physical schools." I said as they nodded.

"That's all we needed to know baby. We wanted to give you a choice." Calum said as we got up and left.

"It's fine." I said as I went back through to Lottie and Max.

"YOU WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE GUYS?!" Luke shouted as we ran through.

"Sure" me and Lottie said as Max looked at me.

"You don't have to play ok?" I said as she sat on my legs as we sat outside and she nodded.