2

Luke's POV

Me and the boys all walked into Sydney's local adoption centre as we wanted to adopt a nice but tough girl as we are all boys. as we walked in we stopped.

"Guys we have to check that room out," I said with glee.

"Why though," Ashton said with little to no emotion in his voice.

"Uh, pretty obvious dickhead OUR MUSIC!" Michael screamed

"I WILL GO ASK!" Calum shouted to stop us arguing more.

As we waited for Cal to come back a nice-looking woman walked up to us, with Cal coming closely behind.

"My name is Dani and this young gentleman asked if Ivy is available for adoption, which she is. I am a social worker. if you are willing to adopt her can the oldest please stand up."

Ash stood up as the rest of us were younger and not the legal age to adopt yet. As he stood up the girl came sprinting down the stairs and tripped as she saw us, luckily Mikey was next to the stairs and caught her.

"HOLY FUCK 5 SECONDS OF FUCKIN SUMMER" her voice sounded so so smooth but like she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, you must like our band," I said scanning her outfit. our hoody our wristbands and a slight Mikey sense of style.

" Uh, yeah give me two seconds" she sprinted to another room.

jeez, am I already falling for this girl.

IVY'S POV

I darted to room 45 as I heard screaming and crying from it. I grabbed my first aid kit as I never needed it and knocked on the door.

"mind if I come in," Mikey said kind of unsure if he said something wrong.

" No, not at all just don't make noise and try to stay behind me ok," I said quietly
"Cool will do Kangaroo" both I and he laughed at the comment he made.

"Max ae yo- OH SHIT PASS THE FIRST AID KIT NOW!" I screamed as loud as I could. luke chucked it at me and I caught it and opened it grabbing cotton balls and anti-bacterial wash. her leg was cut open. not a deep wound where she would need stitches but a pretty big one at that

"Max this will hurt just remember what we say if it hurts," I say hoping she remembers what I told her

"Nevwer puwl a-away" Her voice came out all drowning in sobs.

I got a wipe out of my first aid kit cleaning the blood away from the rest of her leg.

" Who are they?" she questioned.

"My new parents but I will visit every weekend ok"

"Pwomise"

"I promise. right who has the highest pain tolerance." they all pointed to Mikey.

"Come here please Mikey," I said demandingly

"Why what's happening?" he said frightened

I explained to him that Max will probably need to squeeze something to help the pain.

"max if you need Mikey will hold your hand ok?"
as their hands joint together I took the cotton ball and cleaned the wound and placed the plaster on the cut she got.

"Better?" I asked her

"Better," she said she hugged me and Mikey and we said goodbye.

"Look at me Max, I will come back at the weekend's ok? I promise"

i waved at her as we got into the car.

Heres to a new life.

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry this part was so lengthy but I had fun writing it. Leave suggestions here for future parts. Lots of ❤️- C