9

As I woke up, I felt Mikey pull me back. He was still basically sleeping.

"Princess where are you going?" He asked his voice groggy and his white and black hair all messy.

"Just to the toilet won't be long" I said and shuffled out off his grip.
As I walked out of the room, I walked over to my room and picked up Luke's hoodie as the storm was still hitting. I went to the toilet and went back to bed as it was probably 5°F. It was storm season in Australia so that meant rain wind thunder and lightning and lots of it. I curled up next to Mikey as he cuddled into me.

"For someone who acts all tough and doesn't give two fucks, you're super cute and weak compared to us." Mikey said as I giggled.

"Oh really. You almost passed out from me poking your tummy, Luke got recked and Ash and Cal are probably just as ticklish as you." I said as he kissed my head. We fell back to sleep.

We were woken up by Ashton and Luke jumping on the bed. Calum stood at the doorway just watching what was happening.

"Really?" Me and Mikey both questioned as they pulled us up.

"It's not even 10 yet" I said as Ashton picked me up bridal style taking me downstairs.

We started watching tv until the power cut out.

"For fucks sake" I said and ash looked at me sternly.

" I mean for gods sake" I corrected as Ash nodded and the boys all giggled.

"We could play a game? Maybe twister?" Cal suggested and we all nodded.
We set out the mat and die. I was first and got left hand yellow.

As the came got more hard we herd lightning and we all stopped what we were doing.

"Uh guys I'm about to fall."Mikey said as we all started playing again.

As we went on i felt someone start tickling my foot and I looked behind me to find Calum trying to make me fall.

"Cal! That's cheating!" I screamed as I fell. Calum just looked at me evilly like he was plotting something.
As the game went on I started giggling to myself as they all struggled to keep their balance.

"AHHHH!" I snapped my head over to Mikey who was laughing and screaming as Luke's hand kept brushing over his foot. I giggled quietly to myself and started reading my book I read until I herd a girly scream come from Luke as Ashton's hand drifted over his ribs.

"AHHHH ASHTON!" Luke screamed making me burst into a fit of giggles. Luke managed to reach up to Ash's tummy earning a loud giggle.

"Luke!" Ashton shrieked as Luke's hand moved up and down his torso. Oh god. It's actually extreme twister.

"I WON!" Cal shouted as all three boys got up off of the ground.

"Yeah yeah, you wanna play again?" Ashton asked as we nodded. Calum started as he won the last round then it was me and I stayed away from Cal who was already loosing balance.

As everyone hit two goes I felt a hand on the bottom of my foot.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD DON'T YOU DA -AHHHHHH! I was cut off by Mikey tickling my foot causing me to fall.

"CHEAT!" I shouted as I started tickling his foot earning a scream and a string of laughs as he fell.

To my surprise the whole game ended as everyone herd rain pellets and lightning. We put twister away and all sat at the table.

"So we wanted to do a twitcam later today if the powers back. Do you wanna be in it?" Luke asked me as my eyes lit up. I nodded as Ashton put the living room back to the way it was.

I herd a knock at the door and Luke went to answer it. Who is that crazy? Coming out in a storm.

"Oh hi liz!" The boys shouted as we all sat on the couch. I introduced myself to liz as Tilly came up to me and started licking my hand.

"Is it ok if you can look after Tilly? I have to do work at home and she won't stop barking. Is that ok?" Liz asked as we all nodded. She hugged everyone and left.

"Tilly's taking a liking to you Ivy!" Luke said as she started sniffing me. All the boys started setting up heads up as our next game until I let out a loud giggle and their eyes looked over in my direction. Tilly started licking my neck. Fuck me. Why am i so ticklish?

"Guys! Help!" I screamed as they all giggled along with me. I giggled as Calum lifted her off of me.

"I didn't know your neck was so ticklish Princess." Calum said as I tried to regain my breath.

"W-well guess why I didn't t-tell you." I sassed back as the TVs turned back on.

"YAY!" We all screamed and went back to the couch. I cuddled into Mikey as we watched tv, my eyes started falling.

"Go to sleep baby" he said as I fell asleep on him.