40

Massive trigger warning

MICHAEL POV

"Y-you fucking idiot!" I screamed as Ashton kept a hold of me.

"Mic-"

"She's gone because of you! Sh-Shes missing!" I shouted now in tears.

The love of my life is now missing. Shes gone. All because of him. She's actually gone. She left us. She left me.

"Michael calm down." Ashton said.

"No! F-fuck no!"

Luke and Calum started yelling at Ashton too.

"Ashton, let him go!" Calum shouted, pulling him off me.

Luke ran downstairs and yanked the door open again.

"You're such an idiot!" I screamed as he sighed.

"She's too young for you Michael!" Ashton said staring me dead in the eye.

"S-she's all I have Ash!"

"What the fuck happened about our reputation Michael!? Does it not matter now?!" He screamed as I felt my legs grow weak.

"Y-you Dont care! Y-you're a fucking I-idiot!" I screamed, my voice cracking.

"Michael! She's a fucking minor! Do you fucking realise that!?"

"S-Shes gone Ash! Because of you, Your fucking daughter is missing!" Calum butted in.

"So this is now my fault?!"

"YES!" Me and Calum screamed in unison.

"How!? How us all of this shit my fucking fault?!"

"You shouted at her for having an amazing, caring and loving boyfriend ash!" Calum screamed.

"She's a fucking minor! A fucking MINOR!" Ashton screamed back as Luke came back inside.

"She's gone." Luke sighed running back upstairs.

"Fuck!" Calum shouted.

"Ashton you are looking for her later!" Luke screamed at Ashton.

"So you're gonna let HIM of the hook for dating a minor?! My fucking daughter!?"

"Ashton! You are hardly ever a father figure to her! All you ever do is shout!" Luke countered as I felt like I could collapse.

"She has a loving, caring and happy boyfriend Ashton! Michael isn't gonna hurt her!" Calum shouted.

"Look, do you want a fucking career or not?! Then he shouldn't date a minor!"

"I-I can't do this!" I screamed now crying harder.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut, locking it up.

"Now look what you've done!" luke screamed out as I sat against the wall, my knees tucked into my chest.

"Luke! She's only 14, not 18! Our reputation will plummet! SHE IS A FUCKING MINOR!"

All I could hear was back and forth arguing from Ashton, Calum and Luke.

I started to break down, now shaking and feeling dizzy.
I was itching for my blade, I needed to feel something again.

I weakly crawled to the bathroom and looked in my cabinet.
Hair dye, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, face cloths, shaving cream, soap and razor blades.
I wiped my tears away and unopened the pack of 10 razor blades.

I picked one up and sighed at the cool touch. I shut the bathroom door and locked it, sitting against it.

I felt so sick of everything.