37

Ashtons PoV
I felt awful, I shouldn't have lashed out on them. I shouldn't have left. I need to-

"Ash?!"

"Jesus Darcie!" I squealed as her hand rested on my shoulder.

"You ok? You seem a bit stressed?" She asked as I sighed.

"I-I don't know how I feel. The fans are lashing out on Ivy and us for pulling your back and I-i ugh I don't know. I lashed out on them for no reason and I feel awful." I said as she smiled sympathetically.

"Hey, come with me."

She led me to a small room that had a desk and some seats.

"Tell me what happened, I'll try to help you." She said as I sat in a chair.

"Last night, Michael went outside for some air leaving me ivy Calum and Luke in the room. He seemed off when I spoke to him on the phone as he wanted to go home. He seemed like he was really tired and exhausted."

She nodded still writing things down.

"I got a call from Calum, saying he was throwing up profusely and he looked really sick."

She noted that down.

"Then later on, Luke sent me a long text basically saying that he-he started hurting himself and he was smoking and drinking. Me being me, I told him to keep an eye on him."

She nodded again.

"When they came by in the morning, Ivy didn't know what happened but Luke told her. She got mad and ran outside to go find him, I started getting angry for no reason and chased after her."

She continued writing

"She met a friend, Maxx and I felt more angry and i have no idea why.
Maxx noticed Michael w-with a blade and I lost it. I-i don't know why. I stormed off to the room again. When they came back I lashed out."

She nodded and looked up from the paper

"Ash, it's just mild anxiety and stress. Just try and take it easy. Take this."

She handed me a journal.

"Write In this every morning noon and night, it has a few pages for writing your thoughts, what you had to eat and if you exercised a small section for that." She said as I smiled softly.

"Thanks Darc."

"I'll give you one for Michael as well."

She handed me another journal as I put them in my backpack.

"Down for lunch?" She asked as I smiled.

"Of course."

IVYS POV.
I snuggled in with Michael as Maxx Calum and Luke chatted about music and games.

He looked so cute, snuggling into me as I wrapped my arm around him. Soft snores softly escaped his mouth as he gently nuzzled into me.

I played with his hair as he remained asleep at my side.

"Is he sound?" Luke asked as I looked over to them.

"Yep. Completely out." I said groggily as a yawn creeped up my throat.

"By the sounds of it, you need sleep too." Calum teased as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not tired." I lied suppressing yawns

"Sure." Calum said with sarcasm draped in his voice.

I sighed and kept playing with his hair as gentle snores still escaped his mouth.