Chapter Two

A/N - I've decided to only put these things at the end of chapters unless I need to, so on with the story!!

P.s. - If you didn't know, the italics are for when the person is thinking to themselves.

|
|
|

Roman's P.O.V.

I sank back down into my room. I was filled with anger and sadness and guilt all at the same time. I sighed loudly. I felt completely awful for calling Virgil paranoia.

What was I thinking??

I sighed again and layed down on my bed.

I feel asleep for a short while, but woke up and then my mind wouldn't let me sleep

1:00 am...

I'm such am awful person. Why am I like this? He was only telling the truth. I'm not a good creativity.... I hate all these insecurities. I'm so bad at what I do... Ugh, he hit me just right to make me feel terrible for what I said, and about myself. Well, I shouldn't really blame him, I started it, plus I would've thought these things anyway, even if they weren't brought up. Also, those things I said to Patton were horrible. I must've hurt him a lot, he's so sensitive. I wish I could just change myself into a better person.....Wait.... Maybe there is a way to....

I sat up, thinking hard.

Logan's P.O.V.

I sank down as Thomas was done speaking.

I sat on the edge of my bed and finally let the tears come. I hated myself for crying. For showing signs of weakness. For being like this over a few petty words.

A robot...That's all I am. I can't understand human emotions, so I'm not entitled to have them.

I have plenty of brains, but when it comes to emotions, I know nothing about the subject.

" I wish I didn't have these feelings. "  I whispered. " I hate crying. I hate feeling so useless and pathetic. I wish I could just change the way I am. "

Well, technically.... There is a way....but do I really want to go to that extent?

I sighed audibly and pulled my laptop over. I worked on schedules and video work for a few hours. When I could no longer ignore the voice in my head, I put my head in my hands. I looked up at the clock.

2:00 am...

I bit my lip nervously.

Virgil's P.O.V.

I sank back into my room in the mind palace. As soon as I was there, I dropped to my hands and knees. Tears were streaming down my face, and small, chocked sobs were coming from me. I sat there for a while, just crying. Why did he have to bring up my past? My traumatizing, horrible, regretful past? I curled into a fetal position on my bed as I felt a panic attack coming on soon. My breathing quickened, and I became less aware of my surroundings.

Maybe I am just a downer. Why can't I just smile and show happiness like the others? I wish I wasn't so afraid of what the others thought of me. I wish I could just be helpful for once. I hurt Princey with my words tonight, and what I said to Logan was pretty bad too. Why am I such a horrible person?

After a while, I somehow fell asleep, but woke up, breathing rapidly. The cause? A nightmare...  I was sitting on the floor curled into a ball, as the others were yelling insults and horrible things at me.

Why can't I just be different?!?

" Well, technically I could... However much I would hate to resort to this... "

I looked at the clock

How fitting... 3:00 am... The devil's hour.

Patton's P.O.V.

Everyone sunk down once Thomas was done talking. It had been a long night, and I was feeling anything and everything other than happy. I sat on my bed and pulled my legs to my chest. That's when the tears came. I cried for so long, I lost track of time.

Roman was right... I can't help everyone all the time. I definitely didn't help anyone tonight. Why do I have to have any of these other feelings... The not happy ones. I'm such a crybaby.

I cried myself to sleep, but the relief from reality didn't last long. My mind was screaming at me, and I couldn't fall back asleep.

Why am I like this? I wish I could just change...Well...I mean... I could... It's probably not the best idea, but...

I looked over at clock.

4:00 am..... I guess it's time to pay someone a visit...

|
|
|

You all have probably guessed the mystery of what happens next, but I tried to make it secretive, subtle and mysterious, Lol. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, poor sides :'(
sorry, it's kinda short, ( but, two chapters in one night, go me! ) thank you all so much for reading and commenting and voting. I love you all, bye!!

- Kay

( 831 words! )