Chapter Nine

Thomas's P.O.V.

As reluctant as i was, I needed the information if I was going to help the others. I sat across from Deceit at the table.

" So, what did they want? And no lying! It gets confusing... "

" ugh, I'll try... "

" Can't tell if your serious or not, but..... Just.... Go. "

" Roman came to me about wanting his insecurities gone, not wanting to care about what others thought of him. He became Pride, so now he's not insecure, and he doesn't care, he thinks he's perfect either way. "

Roman thought he wasn't good enough...

" Logan thought all his emotions were getting on the way, so he wanted them all gone. Logic was just thinking, well, logically, but knowledge is strictly smarts, he no longer has any feelings. "

Logan thought he was weak....

" Patton didn't like feeling anything other than happy, and he felt bad for not being able to lift everyone up, because he felt bad sometimes too, and it was too hard to hide them. Happiness means only happy, no other emotion. "

Patton felt like he wasn't entitled to his feel kind because of us.... He wanted to make us feel better....

" And Virgil. He, however much he was excited to come to me he was, wanted to be able to smile more, and to not being the group down. "

My mind went back to the crazed smile on his face.

" He wanted to not care about what everyone thought of his past. As paranoia, he won't care about what anyone thinks about him, he's too busy worrying about everything else, and he's always smiling. "

Virgil.... We made him feel So bad about his past that he accidentally went back to it, and now he is not okay..... At all.

" whatever you might think.... I helped..... I did what they asked. "

" Well... I-is there anything..... Anyway I can..... We can...... Turn them back to normal? "

" Well..... There is and there isn't. "

"......what? "

A contract appeared in his hand

No, no, no..... This is how things started....

" I can't undo them all, but.... You can undo one, and I can tell you how to undo the rest, just with.... One minor setback.... "

" And.... That is? "

" if you succeed in turning them all back, you take the effects of paranoia. "

" what?! B-but.... Everyone else.... "

" no one else will get effected by it. Only you. "

" Alright.... Fine. Deal. "

" Great, now.... Who shall I fix? "

Well..... Roman I'm not sure will be the most helpful. Logan I can get answers or of either way.... Patton could be useful, and I can tell he's hurting... No, wait. Virgil. Definitely, he knows more about this stuff than any of the others. Alright.

" Virgil. "

" Of course.... Well, sign here. "

I did and the contract disappeared.

" Now, the only way to get them back, is to not only remind them of themselves, but to get them to want to go back. "

" Thank you Deceit... "

Those are words I never thought would come out of my mouth....

" mh. "

I left and ran away from the dark side of my mind quickly. As soon as stepped out, I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

I stopped in front of Virgil's door. I looked at the floor, and slowly lifted my head, afraid of what i would see...

|
|
|

Muhahahahah! I'm evil!

Jk, I'm not sure anyone actually reads this, but.... Cliffhangers!!

I hope you like the chapter! Love you guys!!!!

- Kay

( 577 Words! )