u

ーFightー

Y/n POV:
Eunwoo and I seem to get along well. He's still the one who does the most talking, but he's tolerable. I've made my first and last friend at Seoul High. Jungkook and his "gang" continue to annoy us and it's getting on my nerves. It's been about a week since I started coming to school here and I can already confirm that the things people say about this school it's absolute bullshit. The environment is not better. It's the same, if not worse, than when I went to JYP high.

I've also noticed that one of the members of Jungkook's "gang" is in at least one of my classes every day, which is beginning to REALLY get on my nerves. I'm actually sitting in the same class as that guy who was afraid of me. I think his name was Jimin? Out of all seven of them, the two shortest guys were the only ones who left me alone. Jimin and Yoongi, I'm pretty sure. Apparently, Jimin thinks I carry knives with me everywhere I go, and he's correct. Now y'all may think it's unnecessary, but being a girl having to walk home on my own late in the evening, it is ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Yoongi however, I don't know why he leaves me alone. He seems short-tempered and has an intimidating demeanour.
"...YAH! L/N Y/N!" Eunwoo whisper-shouted.
"What do you want Eun?" I responded simply
"I've been calling your name for five minutes already!"
"Calm down you big baby! Now, why were you calling me?"
"You were staring at Jimin." He jerked his head in the direction of Jimin, who was very clearly uncomfortable with my staring. He was fidgeting with his fingers and kept checking behind him to see if my eyes were still glued to him.

Jimin POV:
The new girl has been staring at me for a while, looking as though she's lost in thought. Her gaze was making me uncomfortable and I think her boyfriend noticed since he started nudging and calling her name to try and get her to stop. When he finally got her attention, I let out a sigh of relief to see that her eyes were no longer glued to me. Eunwoo mouthed a sorry to me for the new girl's staring.

Eunwoo claims to be dating this girl but she seems very much uninterested in him and distant too. They don't do things that couples do. They act more like... close friends. I think that's what they actually are, and oh man just wait until Jungkook finds out about it.

RIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

That's recess! Now's the time! I hurriedly shoved my book and pencil case in my bag before dashing out of the classroom to go find Jungkook and the others.
The guys were gathered around Namjoon-Hyung's locker.
"GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT!!" I shouted as I ran towards them.
"What is it now Jiminie?" Yoongles asked as he wrapped his arms around me (a/n: yes, in almost everything I write, expect YoonMin to be a side- couple. FiTe mE BrO)
"Y/n and Eunwoo aren't even dating. That was a lie." I laughed
"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked
"Yeah! It's so obvious! Do you see the way they act around each other compared to other couples?" I reassured, intertwining my fingers with Yoongi's.

"That's true. They're nothing like us whenever they're together." Namjoon-Hyung commented holding Jin-Hyung's hands (a/n: whenever you read something I write, expect something gay to be included)
"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kookie exclaimed and ran ahead. We all followed suit to the cafeteria where Eunwoo and Y/n were eating. Well, Eunwoo was eating, Y/n just watched. Doesn't she eat?

Yoongi stopped walking and gazed at Y/n with concern clearly written on his face, before proceeding to follow Jungkook toward their table. I immediately felt bad for telling the guys about this, but this girl needed to learn to keep to herself instead of staring at the guys in her class.
Eunwoo was the first of the two to look up at Kooks as he stood in front of their table. Y/n just seemed unfazed by everything that's happening in front of her.
"So... weirdo. I heard some news about you today." Jungkook smirked as he looked down at the two, who were minding their own business. "This news also has to do with you princess, so pay attention"

Y/n looked up at Jungkook, her facial expression unreadable, "what?" She spoke with a hint of irritation evident in her voice.
"I said, this has to do with you so pay attention."
"What did you call me?" She glared
"I called you princess. Cuz you act all high and mighty" he held out his hand, using it to point at her "evidently."
"DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS" she looked him dead in the eyes.
"Awww why? Is that a reserved nickname for your so-called boyfriend?" He teased

"What do you mean so-called?" Eunwoo finally spoke up.
"We know you faked it. We're not complete idiots you know?" Taehyung laughed
"Oh really? You sure seem like you are." Y/n mumbled
"What was that princess? I can call you that since you don't have a boyfriend to call you princess right?"
"Suck my left toe." Y/n stated
"Woooowwwww! I'm so offended." Jungkook said sarcastically "I didn't think you were this mean princess."
"Oh, that's it." Y/n snapped. She punched Jungkook in the face, forcing his head to turn to one side.

"Jeez Okay! We were just playing with you. Now put your fists away before someone gets seriously injured. You probably don't even know how to fight properly anyway." Namjoon tried to calm the situation but unknowingly made it worse, as he does.
"Is that a challenge?" Y/n smirked
"I thought you were a shy girl. Where'd all this confidence come from?" Tae asked
"Don't piss me off next time and maybe you won't have to see this girl." She grumbled and walked out of the cafeteria.

I felt Yoongi grab my hand and lead me somewhere. He walked me over to an empty hallway, "why'd you tell the guys about Y/n and Eunwoo?" He asked, distressed
"She was creeping me out in class, she kept staring at me for some reason and so I wanted to- actually, I don't know why I told them. I could have just told Y/n that her staring made uncomfortable. Oh my god, I'm such an idiot!"
"Jiminie, next time you want to say something negative about Y/n or something that has to do with her that might provoke Kookie, don't." He furrowed his brows and I did the same.

"Why do you care so much?" I crossed my arms
"Because I do, Okay?"
"But why?"
"Don't question it."
"Fine." I sighed and walked away
This is our second fight since we started dating. It's been a year and a half since our first. I'd say we have a pretty honest relationship, that's why our only fights are when one of us withholds information from the other and usually, that guy is Yoongi.