y

ㅡ아빠 (Appa T: Dad)ㅡ

No One POV:
"Well if I'm being completely honest, we're not as perfect as we seem. We fight over little things. We have a lot of petty fights. We always work it out though. Exam times are hard for us as well. With all the stress. I mean, you guys have a kid so I can't imagine what you're going through and I don't want you to think I'm comparing my relationship to yours because I'm really not, I just want you guys to know that no relationship is perfect, and stress is hard to deal with. That's why you have to learn to lean on each other and look out for one another." Yoongi confessed
"I'm here! I came as soon as you texted" Jimin rushed in.
"Hey Jiminie" Yoongi hugged him and sat back down. Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap and Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.
"So what's the problem?" Jimin asked
"So much for 'no such thing as a perfect relationship'" Jungkook rolled his eyes. Y/n chuckled and whispered something in his ear. Jungkook giggled at the comment.

"Are we sure there's a problem? They seem fine." Jimin asked Yoongi.
"I'm sorry, if I had known they would be like this when you came, I wouldn't have texted." Yoongi apologized
"No, we're sorry. We're dumping our problems on you when we clearly have everything under control. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Y/n apologized.
"Well, we're gonna go. Jae and Chris are going out and her mom is out with friends so we have to pick Ji-Ah up." Jungkook got up and held Y/n's hand as they walked out the door.
"What the actual fuck just happened?" Yoongi commented.

Jungkook and Y/n walked to the bus stop and waited.
"So... about what you said earlier..." Jungkook smirked
"Hush child." Y/n smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for yelling all the time. I'm not very good with stress." Jungkook apologized and intertwined his hand with Y/n's, softly stroking it with his thumb.
"It's okay. I get it. It's hard to keep up with everything going on. Exams, Ji-Ah and work. I completely understand. You've been so sweet through the entire experience, even with the fighting, you're so quick to apologize and come to comfort me. I'm sorry that I've been causing you all this stress." Y/n pecked his cheek
"Don't blame yourself. Its my fault. I should control my anger and stress."
"That's hard to do Kooks. But for now, let's just enjoy the time we have together."

Y/n POV:
We arrived at Jae's place and I knocked on the door.
"Hey girlie." Jae hugged me.
"Hey boo. Where's my babygirl?" I asked
"Right here." Jae smiled
"Seriously, where is she?" I laughed
"Okay so, you see, what had happened was..." Jae started
"Jae..?" I raised my brow in suspicion.
"So Chris came over to pick me up to go to dinner but I told him I was babysitting for a friend, he asked who and I trust him, so I told him it was your kid. What I wasn't expecting was Felix to come out of the car." She explained
"What?! Felix is here? With my kid?!" I yelled, very clearly angered by the situation.
"To be fair, it's his kid too."
"Where is my daughter?" I stormed into the living room with Jungkook following close behind. I spotted Ji-Ah in Felix's lap and immediately walked towards them.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" He spoke casually
I looked at him with anger clearly written all over my face.
"I think she wants her kid back." Jungkook spoke up.
"It's not just her kid." Felix argued
"Lee Yongbok!" I snapped
"L/n Y/n!" He mocked.
"Don't speak to her like that." Jungkook mumbled. It was cute that he was trying to defend me but it was kind of ineffective because he was clearly intimidated by Felix. "What was that?" Felix taunted.
"Don't speak to my Jungkookie like that! Now can I please have my child back?"
"Like I said, it's not just your child, and I like spending time with my daughter." Felix was frustrated by this argument.
"No. No. She's not your daughter Felix! You weren't there when she was born, fuck, you weren't even there when Y/n found out she was pregnant! You just left her! So can Y/n and I please have our daughter back while I'm still being polite!" Jungkook yelled.

No One POV:
Ji-Ah began to cry at the sound of Jungkook's yelling.
"Look what you did!" Felix furrowed his brows and tried to calm Ji-Ah, but nothing seemed to work for him. Y/n smirked, she had an idea.
"Fine. If you're not going to give my daughter to me, at least give her to Jae, she knows how to calm her down." Y/n stated
"What? no i-" Jae started, but got the hint. "I don't want to be a part of this argument, so I will just take the child and shut up."
Felix gave in and handed Ji-Ah to Jae. Jae, who thankfully picked up on Y/n's signal, gave her to Jungkook.

"Hey baby, daddy's sorry he yelled. He's just a little upset that this man is being a tad bit annoying." Ji-Ah giggled at the soothing sound of Jungkook's voice. She snuggled closer and buried her face in Jungkook's chest and giggled.
"아-아빠! (A-Appa! T:D-dad!)" Ji-Ah babbled.
"Now that we have our daughter, we're gonna leave. I'll text you later Jae." Y/n announced and walked out the door, Jungkook following closely behind with Ji-Ah in his arms.
"Why should he be her father but not me? I made her" Felix complained.
"No dude, Y/n made her. You were just an awkward part of the accident." Chris snorted at Jae's comment.