t

ㅡJi-Ahㅡ

Jungkook POV:
I woke up to see Y/n sleeping on the chair next to my bed.
I kissed her cheek and like a princess under a spell, she was awoken by the prince's kiss. I'm such a child. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"You're awake." Y/n spoke
"So are you" I chuckled.
"Where's Hyung?"
"He left, his Jiminie needed him." Y/n laughed
"Of course he did" I smiled

"I'm hereeeee!" Jae announced as she entered the room.
"Good thing too, I was just about to ask you about Ji-ah"
Y/n spoke to Jae
"Who's Ji-Ah?" I asked
"Uhmm... she, well she-" Y/n struggled to explain
"I don't know if she feels comfortable telling you about this one." Jae immediately ran to Y/n's side when 'Ji-Ah' was brought up.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I apologized
"I-it's f-fine." Y/n suddenly had a nervous stutter.
"Are you okay Y/n-ah?" I asked
"Y-yeah. I'm o-ok-kay." She moved off my bed.

"Uhm... I hate to interrupt, but Mr Jeon can be discharged tomorrow at noon." The nurse announced.
"Okay. Thank you." I thanked her as she left.
I looked at Y/n, who was sitting on her chair in Jae's arms.
In this moment, Jae looked like a mother comforting her daughter in a time of need.
"Are you sure you're okay Y/n?" I asked again
"Y-Yes! I'm f-fine! Why do you keep asking me that?!" She yelled and left the room, Jae followed closely behind.
I don't know what I did, but I can't help but get the feeling that it's my fault she left. I fell asleep in the cold lonely hospital room, without Y/n for the first time, sort of.

I woke up in the morning by myself. Y/n wasn't in the room like she promised she would be. In fact, no one was. Yoongi was supposed to be coming soon so I can be discharged but he hasn't called or texted at all. The doctors had already given me a checkup and the all clear to leave the hospital, so why wasn't anyone here?
I decided to finally call someone to pick me up from this place.
"Hyung?" I spoke
"What's up Kookie?" He answered on the other line
"Are you on He way here yet?"
"Mhmm. I'm caught in traffic at the moment. It won't be long. Is Y/n there? She hasn't been answering my calls."
"No. She left last night and she wasn't here when I woke up."
"Fuck. Anyways, see you soon."
"Okay. See you later Hyung!" I hung up.

I was getting worried about Y/n. Not even answering Yoongi's calls? She always answers Hyung's calls.
I called her to see if she would answer. She didn't.
I called Jae to see if she knew where Y/n was. She didn't answer either.

---

Y/n POV:
"You didn't have to ignore his call." I told her after she pressed decline
"Well, what if he hears her?" Jae argued
"He would only hear her. He wouldn't know if we were watching TV or something. It's not like he's tryna FaceTime." I argued back.
"Whatever. You couldn't even tell Felix about her. How are you supposed to explain it to Jungkook?"

"No one but you has known about her for seven whole months. I think it's time she had a father. Or father figure. She can't even really stay at my house unless she's on her own room. What am I gonna do? Leave her here forever?" I argued with her
"Well, you could at least keep her a secret until she's at least one. She can stay with me for as long as you or she needs." Jae tried to compromise.
"I'm gonna tell him. Next month at least." I spoke firmly
"Fine. But if you do, you know you're gonna have to step up as a mother. You could ask him to be there for her as a dad, but don't forget who you have to be for her."
"Of course. I don't have a big ass scar on my stomach for nothing." I rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

"That's my phone" Jae picked up and walked away

Jae POV:
"Hey. What's up?" I answered my phone.
"Hey, is Y/n there?"
"Yeah. She's here with me. Why?"
"Jungkook got discharged today and he's wondering if she's still down to get coffee."
"She's not in the mood today, sorry yoon."
"It's alright. Tell her I'll see her at school tomorrow okay?"
"Okay. Bye!" I hung up and walked back to Y/n

"Who was it?" She asked as she played with the infant on her lap.
"Yoongi. He was asking about your date with Jungkook. He got discharged today." I answered
"I'm not in the mood. I'll see them at school tomorrow anyway"
"That's what I told him."
We continued to play with the infant until it was time for
Y/n to go home. She took the child with her.

Y/n POV:
I took Ji-Ah home with me because I've missed her lately. I carried her into the house and set her down in her crib in her bedroom.
"Mommy has to clean up because it's been so long since you've come over." I spoke to her and left the room to clean the rest of my house. Last time Ji-Ah was in my house was two months ago. I know what you're thinking, why hasn't your daughter been with you for the past two months? The past two months were pretty hard for me with all the bullying and moving schools and I still hadn't told Felix about his own child and I was beginning to feel guilty about
it.

I walked back to Ji-Ah's room.
"Rise and shine" I spoke as I entered (A/N: nobody judge me. Ik it's old but this was a great meme opportunity)
She smiled as I entered the room.
"Did someone miss mommy?" I smiled at her
She babbled to me and made grabby hands.
"Come to mommy" I smiled as I picked her up. I winced in pain as I felt her weight on my cuts but they'll heal in time. I dealt with the pain because I haven't seen my daughter in so long, and what kind of mother would I be to refuse to carry my own child?

(A/n: Merry Christmas everyone!! 💜💜)