f

ㅡBabe?ㅡ

Yoongi POV:
We arrived at the hospital five minutes after Jungkook fell asleep. They ran some tests on Y/n and hooked her up to an IV. They took Jungkook into the ER since the cut on his arm was pretty big. They put Y/n into a room and I sat in there with her.
"I called the guys, Tae and Jimin are coming here for you, the rest of them are mad that Jungkook jumped after you and they're here to visit him." I spoke to a sleeping Y/n "why did you do it? I mean, I know why you did it, but why did you push us away? We love you. I hope you know that."

"Uh, Mr Min? Your friend Jeon Jungkook woke up, he's demanding that we put him in the same room as miss Y/n. We need you to sign off on him being in this room since he was part of why miss Y/n jumped and you were the one who brought them here." The nurse informed.
"Why does he want to be in the same room as Y/n?" I asked
"I'm unsure, I'm sorry." She apologized
"No need to say sorry, can I speak to him quickly before signing?" I requested.
"Yeah, no problem. He's in the room next door." The nurse smiled.
"Thank you." I bowed and walked into Jungkook's room
"Hello Jungkook." I greeted seriously.
"WASS GUCCI WASS POPPIN HYUNG?" Jungkook greeted rather loudly

"Jungkook, be quiet, you're in a hospital." I reminded
"Oopsie, sorry hospital humans." He whispered.
"Damn anesthetics." I mumbled to myself.
"Kookie, baby, why do you want to stay in Y/nie's room?" I spoke to him like he was a child.
"Y/n noona is sad because of me. I should say sorry like good boy." He replied to my question, like a child.
"What if Y/nie doesn't want to see you right now?"
"Why wouldn't she want to see me?" He spoke with sad eyes. Dang it, this kid.
"Never mind that. You wanna stay with Y/n?" He nodded his head eagerly.
"Alright. Hyung Just has to sign something then the nice nurse lady will come bring you to her, okay?" He nodded his head again.

I walked out to get the nurse.
"Nurse? I'll sign the paper now." I informed. She handed me a pen and a clipboard. She pointed to a line at the bottom of the paper.
"Just sign right here." She smiled
"Okay, thank you." I bowed to her and waited for Jungkook in Y/n's room.
The nurse wheeled him in and placed him on a bed next to Y/n's
"Hey Kookie. You like it here in Y/n's room?" He smiled and nodded. Friggin child.
Y/n began to wake up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.
She turned to see Jungkook and I playing around on his hospital bed.
"What's he doing here?" She asked
"He wanted to be transferred into this room." I responded.
"Hyung was nice and now I get to stay in Noona's room!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"Kookie, Calm down. Your noona just woke up, be a little quieter for her okay?" I rubbed his back and he nodded
"Okay."
"Yo! What happened to Jungkook?" Namjoon walked into the room.
"HYUNG!" Jungkook smiled
"Kooks, remember what I said about using your inside voice?" I reminded him
"Right. Sorry again hopsital people" (A/N: yes, Jungkook said hopsital. It wasn't a typo.)
"What happened to my baby?!" Jin rushed to Jungkook's side.

"I'm just gonna take another nap." Y/n announced. I saw Namjoon roll his eyes and I was about to tell him off when Jimin came in the room. He looked dead.
"Jiminie! What happened to you?!" I rushed over to him.
"You went to that bridge and you were seriously about to jump off." He explained "how could you do that without telling me?!"
"Y/n texted you and you knew that if she jumped I would jump." I argued
"Don't argue with me right now, I'm just glad that you're all okay." He engulfed me in a hug. We hug walked back to my seat next to Jungkook's bed.

Taehyung and Eunwoo walked in last. Eunwoo's eyes were puffy and his nose was red, he was hiccuping in Taehyung's arms as he entered the room.
"I shouldn't even be here. It's my fault." He spoke to Taehyung.
"It's not your fault baby. I'm sure there's more to it than just you not telling her your name" Taehyung squeezed him tighter.
"Hey Eun, you okay?" Y/n asked as she rose from her 'slumber'
"W-What?" He looked up at her in confusion "I thought you were mad at me" he sobbed
"Over a name? Nahh, you're my best friend. I can't stay mad at you for that." She smiled and Eunwoo sobbed harder.
He hugged Y/n and Y/n started to tear up. By this time, Jungkook was asleep in his bed.

"What's she doing in the same room as Kookie?" Namjoon asked, not wanting to say Y/n's name.
"He wanted to be in the same room as her." I told him.
"What?" She looked at me with wide eyes
"Why the fuck would he want to be in the same room as me? And Why the fuck did he think I was gonna be okay with it?!"
"I knew you weren't gonna be okay with it but the kid is fucking stubborn!"
"He wanted to be in the same room as her?" Namjoon remarked
"What's wrong with 'her'?" I furrowed my brows.
"Nothing. Never mind." Joon got up and left.
"What's wrong with me?" Y/n began to question
"Nothing babygirl." A girl showed up at the door
"BABE?! BAAAAABBBBEEE!" Y/n beamed
"Babe?"Jimin stared at her
"Everyone, this is my girlfriend." Y/n smiled
"I'm not your girlfriend weirdo! What would Chris think of that?" The girl walked toward Y/n.
"We asked him before, he's down" Y/n laughed