Sequel

Thanks to everyone that read the book and is bothered to read this note that is at the end of it lol. This book has been one heck of a roller coaster of emotions, and the end was, probably horrible. But I had so much fun writing this, that I actually wrote more. I couldn't help myself. I apologize.

I've written the first couple of chapters of a possible sequel to this book where there will definitely be a happier, better ending than this. I realize now that if people actually want this sequel to be published, I have to design a new cover. I didn't think that one through, but oh well lmao. If y'all want to see a sequel please lmk and comment some ideas or things you might want to see.

Spoiler: Jimin and Yoongi will have child. And that's the tea sis.

Anyways, thanks again for reading this book! Thanks for hopefully sticking with my crackhead ass writing 'til the end. And once again, let me know if y'all want a sequel. I'm really happy and excited that this is the first book that I've actually completed and kept published. I'm surprised people read this shit ass book, but that's why I keep saying thank you.
Sequel! Here we come! (Maybe lmao)

I love y'all! Hope you enjoyed this book, and I hope y'all enjoy the books to come! 💙💙
(Stream MOTS:7, love ya!)

Edit: I realize that I didn't mention the name of the sequel, what an idiot lmao. It's called 'Don't Leave Me', so... if y'all wanted to read it, that's what it's called lol.