k

ㅡKiss and Make upㅡ

Yoongi POV:
"You're such an ass Yoongi. You know that?" Y/n remarked
"Yeah, I get that a lot."
We were talking on the roof joking around when the door began to open.
"Yoongi? Y-Y/n? What are you doing up here?" Jimin asked, looking surprised
"N-Nothing." Y/n got up to leave but I begged her not to.
"Don't go. Please. Just talk to him."
"Fine. But only for you Yoongs." She sat back down

"What's going on here?" Jimin sat, still confused
"W-well, you see Jimin. Yoongi and I have been meeting up here everytime Jungkook 'insults' me" Y/n explained
"W-What?! Why have you been meeting my boyfriend up here? Everytime Jungkook insults you? That often?!"
"Y/n? Are you comfortable sharing this with him?" I asked her, noticing how she started to grab her sleeves. She nodded hesitantly and began to pull them up. I grabbed her hand, stopping her from showing anymore of her arm. None of her scars were showing yet. Thank god.

"Hang on. I have to talk to her for a minute.we'll be right back." I informed Jimin, then grabbed Y/n's hand and brought her to the other side of the roof.
"Are you sure you're comfortable with this?" I asked
"Not really, but he's your boyfriend and you guys shouldn't have secrets. If I'm one of your secrets and I'm the reason you're fighting, then Jimin deserves to know." She stated, looking down at her feet. I lifted her chin so she was looking me in the eyes.
"You don't have to do this you know. Jimin and I can sort this out, you don't have to do something you're not comfortable with."
"I want to though. Don't get me wrong, I'm scared, but I want to show him. You've been so miserable ever since Jimin found out and you guys fought. I just want the two of you to be happy, and if I'm the reason you're not, then I have no problem doing this." She explained. I pulled her into a tight embrace.
"Thank you for doing this. I love you." I cried
"I guess I love you too you ass" she chuckled.

We walked back over to Jimin, holding hands. Jimin seemed kind of worried as we walked over.
"Hey Jiminie, so Y/n and I have talked it over, and she says she feels comfortable with sharing this with you and this is very hard for people like us to do, so please don't judge her or think of her differently." I clutched Y/n's hand tighter. She leaned her head on my shoulder and started to grab her sleeve. I felt her grip on my hand tighten as she pulled. Jimin seemed confused at this point. Her scars began to show and she looked up and smiled at me.
"I did this for you asshole." I giggled at her statement.

"I'm confused." Jimin finally spoke.
"These are my scars. This asshole over here saw them that time Jungkook grabbed my arm and exposed me." She explained
"Do you have to say 'exposed you' you sound like one of those Tea channels on YouTube." Yoongi laughed
"Okay, he... gave away my secret?"
"You know what? Never mind, let's stick with exposed you."
"So why are you meeting up? I still don't understand." Jimin questioned.

"I've shown you my scars before right?" I looked at Jimin, completely sure that I had.
"What scars? OH MY GOD! You have scars?!" He screamed
"Well shit." Y/n announced. "Uhm... GOTTA BLAST!" She got up.
"Bitch! I gave you moral support where's mine?!" I yelled after her
"Right, right. Sorry. It's just weird that I showed your boyfriend my scars and he didn't even know you had scars. It's awkward for me." Y/n said as she walked back.
I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. I lifted my sleeve exposing some of my scars.
"I stopped cutting a while ago, but I'm still afraid that my scars would show and people would judge. That's why I always wear long sleeves and pants, never shorts." I explained
"Le gasp. You have scars on your legs?! Yoooooo! We have new scars to compare." Y/n and I laughed at her suggestion.

"Do you get it now?" I asked Jimin who was, by this time, dumbfounded.
"Y-yeah, I guess. I thought you were gonna leave me for her." Jimin sighed in relief.
"I'm not the bi one. That's Hobi, and also Tae. I've been getting a vibe from him." I responded
"Ooh TEAAAAAA!!! Your gaydar spoke to you." Y/n laughed "sure. So Jimin, do you forgive me?"
"Yeah I guess. I can't really get mad over you trying to help a nice girl. Honestly, she doesn't deserve all the shit Jungkook gives her." Jimin smiled.
"Kiss each other damn it!" Y/n demanded.
I pecked Jimin's lips and his cheeks immediately turned bright red.
"You have officially made up." Y/n applauded "congrats!!"

"You're so stupid." I giggled
"Wooowwww! I love you too asshole."
The three of us ended up skipping class and just hung out on the roof until lunch. That was always the hardest part of Y/n's and my day. The part where we separated and acted like we didn't know each other. As soon as the lunch bell rang I hugged y/n and told her I'll text her later. Jimin stood, confused yet again.
"Why do you say goodbye to each other here?"
"Do you really want someone to see me with your boyfriend and make shit worse?" Y/n crossed her arms and looked at him like he was stupid. I laughed at her stance.

"I guess you're right. I should say bye too. See you around
Y/n."
"Lol, see you around Jimin." Y/n held up a 'v' sign and left.
"One, two, three, four-"
"What are you doing?" Jimin stared at me
"Counting to ten. That's how long it takes her to get halfway down the stairs, then we leave."
"IT ONLY TAKES HER TEN SECONDS?! There are so many stairs though."
"Yup. I don't question how she does it. Also, it's been way more than ten seconds, she's probably confused, so we should go." I grabbed his hand and proceeded to walk to the door.

We met the guys at Namjoon's locker, like usual.
"Heyyyy!!!! Look who made up." Tae announced as sooon as he saw us.
"Where were you guys? You weren't in class." Hobi interrogated.
"We were sorting things out." Jimin stated "Are we gonna continue to interrogate Yoongi and I or are we gonna eat? Because I'm fucking starving."

Jimin POV:
"Alright. Let's go." Namjoon led us to the cafeteria.
Yoongi's eyes immediately searched for Y/n and he sighed when he found her. She was sitting with Eunwoo, still not eating. I became worried for her. I swear I'm gonna help her get healthy, even if it seems impossible I'm gonna do it.