💔

ㅡAloneㅡ

No One/Author POV:
Jungkook smiled as he held Y/n in his arms, glad to be able to call her his girl again.
"Now that that's settled, we'll leave you two love birds to pick up your daughter." Yoongi smiled and left.
"Yah! I refuse to leave them alone. I'm going to watch over my son and my daughter in law, and make sure that there's no fighting." Jin crossed his arms.
"Let's go babe." Namjoon tried to drag him along.
"No!"
"Fine. We'll leave. You stay."
"Aren't you curious? Like, what if they...?"
"Don't bring that up. They're innocent little potatoes, how could they?"
"Y/n has a daughter dude."
"Yeah, Okay. We're staying."

Yoongi chuckled at the discussion.
"Alrighty then. Bye y'all!" He announced then left. 
"So... who likes buses?" Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.
"Where are we going?" Namjoon asked
"To get my kid. Dumbass" Y/n stated.
"Our kid." Jungkook added. Y/n smiled at that.

---

"Hey Y/n, Jungkook. Jin? Namjoon? It's good to see you're all out of your houses and looking cheerful." Jae greeted
"We're here to pick up our child." Jungkook smiled
"She's in the living room with Chan. Felix isn't allowed in his house anymore."
Y/n flinched at the sound of his name.
Jungkook  gripped Y/n's hand tight, and walked inside with her. Jin and Joon followed.

"아빠!!! (Appa!!! T: Dad!!!)" Ji-Ah ran to Jungkook.
"When did she start walking?" Jungkook widened his eyes.
"Yesterday." Y/n answered casually.
"Hey stink!" Jungkook picked her up and spun her around. Ji-Ah giggled "did you miss me?"
Ji-Ah giggled again.
"We both did" Y/n smiled.
Jungkook, Y/n, Ji-Ah and NamJin spent the entire day together, they even went out the next day with YoonMin.

---

"You know, I had a feeling the two of you couldn't stay separated for too long." Jae smiled at Y/n.
"Me too." Jungkook laughed.
Jae and JUngkook were sat at a bench, watching Ji-Ah and Y/n play on the swings. Chris had gone out with Hoseok to get food and Namjin were setting up the picnic.

"WE'VE ARRIVED WITH THE FOOD!" Chris announced and ran toward the picnic blanket that Namjin had laid out on the grass, followed closely by Hoseok. "I brought a couple friends along, I hope you guys don't mind. Please don't get mad Y/n."

"Got7 has arrived! We heard our little boy has a girlfriend now." Jackson announced "YAH! JACKSON WANG, HE'S OUR LITTLE BOY!" Jin scolded, holding Namjoon's arm. "I'm no one's little boy okay!" Jungkook screamed. Y/n walked toward the group with Ji-Ah following. "Oh, hey Y/n. We didn't know you'd be here." Yugyeom started, "we're sorry for the way we acted when you were still attending our school. We were immature and we never tried to listen or understand your situation."

Y/n smiled half-heartedly, "It's okay I guess." The group looked at each other confused. They shrugged it off and continued the conversation. "What are you doing here?" Jaebum asked. "You know how you heard that I have a girlfriend now?" they nodded, "Everyone, meet my girlfriend." Jungkook smiled widely and Y/n stayed by Jungkook's side, too shy to look any of them in the eye. They all smiled at the couple and Y/n felt more comfortable.

"Who's the little one?" Mark asked, noticing Ji-Ah running in their direction. He picked her up and spun her around, she giggled at the action.
"That's Ji-Ah, she's our daughter." Jungkook repsponded, the group looked at him with wide eyes. "Well not exactly OUR daughter. But I like to think of myself as her dad." Jungkook smiled at their reactions.
"Remember how Felix and I used to go out?" Y/n asked. The group nodded and gave her looks of sympathy. "He left for Australia when you found out didn't he?" BamBam asked and Y/n nodded. "What a dick."

The group laughed and ate and fucked around together. Making some good memories as they did. "So how's life been since you moved schools?" Mark asked, with Ji-Ah sitting on his lap. "It's been okay I guess, but it's gotten better since Jungkook saved me." Y/n smiled.
"What do you mean since Jungkook saved you?"
"Well, times were just really hard for me, you know about the cutting, I know you do, and I felt like I was alone, like it would just be easier for everyone if i didn't exist. So, I did what I'd been wanting to do for a really long time, I tried to kill myself. Jungkook got a goodbye text, but I guess he didn't want to say goodbye just yet. He jumped after me and saved me." Y/n explained.

Jungkook instinctively wrapped his arms around Y/n after being reminded of the events that brought them together. Y/n hugged him back, grateful that he was comforting her. The group 'aw'd' at the sight of the two snuggling close together. Yoonmin smiled and cleared their throats. "We hate to steal the spotlight away from the cute couple but, Jimin and I... well, we're, well we.." Yoongi started, but got too nervous to finish his sentence. Jimin showed his ring and announced, "Yoongi told me he wanted to spend his life with me." Jimin smiled widely. Yoongi smiled and thanked Jimin for his help with the announcement. Jimin placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's nose and Yoongi buried his face in Jimin's neck, hoping to hide his blush. The group clapped and congratulated the couple. "Min Yoongi, you softie. I'm so proud of you." Y/n smiled.

From that day on, Y/n and Jungkook spent every second together. Never separating once. To them, if they were apart, that gave the relationship time to grow weak. I don't know if this is true or not, but if the lovebirds decide that it is, then they can stay together like that forever for all I care.

---

It was a great two years. They had graduated and started college together. Now they've officially broken up. Y/n tried dating a guy named Chanyeol. Didn't work out well. Jungkook never tried to date after Y/n. His heart belonged to her. He knew he would never find anyone else in the world that made him feel like Y/n did. So the moral of Y/n's story is, no matter how many people care, no matter how many people try so make her feel better, she always ended up alone.

THE END