i

ㅡY/n?ㅡ

Jungkook POV:
The new girl hasn't come to school for almost a week now and I found myself getting bored. The weirdo started sitting at our table because of Taehyung. Yoongi was in pain and Jimin was distressed because there was nothing he could do to help his boyfriend or new girl. I feel like this is all my fault. All I've done is make everyone around me miserable.
I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts.
"We'll continue this next lesson. Dismissed." Mr Yu announced.
I packed my things and walked out of the school. I'm not gonna sit at that lunch table and deal with all of them.
I decided to skip school for the rest of the day. I walked towards my favorite cafe near my house.

"Hey Kookie!" The cashier greeted as I entered
"'Sup Bam." I greeted.
"What's up with you? You seem like you're in a bad mood." He asked as I walked up to order coffee. He already knew what I wanted to I just paid him.
"Nothing much. School's just getting annoying."
"Oh yeah. I heard Y/n moved to your school. That must be torture." He laughed
"Not really actually. She's pretty quiet. It's my fault that school's torture." I stated before realizing something."wait. How do you know Y/n?"
"She used to go to my school. One time Jackson accidentally ripped her sleeve and her cuts showed. It was gross" He answered
"Oh." I said as he handed my my drink.
"Are you sure you're okay buddy? I can take the rest of the day off if you want" he offered but I declined.

"Alright. Bye!" He waved as I left the cafe.
I walked to the park sipping my iced coffee. I sat at a bench watching children play with their parents.
I scrolled through Instagram and noticed Taehyung's new post. Ew. "First post with my hubby" it was a picture of him and Eunwoo kissing. Yuck.
Someone DM'd me. I checked to see Y/n's account. No posts and 6 followers. 3 of which are mutual.

Y/n_is_depresso:
Hey. I did this because of you asshole. I hope you know that. You didn't ask me to bring the blade to my wrist and you didn't ask my to jump off this bridge. You wished I would die. I'm just granting your wish. Take care of Yoonmin and let Eunwoo know I forgive him. I can't bring myself to text him. Anyways before I ramble on about nothing, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for giving me a reason, an excuse to leave this dumb place. I forgive you for all the shit you gave me. Goodbye Kooks.

_Kook_:
Ya! Babo! Where are you?!
_Kook_:
Y/n!
_Kook_:
Answer me!
_Kook_:
Fuck it. Stay where you are. Don't jump off any bridges!

I ran towards Han river, where I assumed she was going to jump. I assumed correctly.
"Ya! Y/n!" She turned towards me "Are you stupid?! How could you text me that?! There are people in this world who care about you and your life, don't let my stupidity be the reason you end it!"
"Maybe I am an idiot, maybe I'm stupid. But either way, it's better for everyone if I just disappeared."
"No it wouldn't. It would hurt people."
"What? So you want me to go and cry to my mother about it?"
"I'm sorry I said that! I didn't know. I swear I would never joke about that" I apologized
"Well, obviously you would." She teared up.
"EOMMA!" She shouted at the sky. By this time, it was getting dark. "THIS STUPID BOY WANTS ME TO CRY TO YOU SO IM DOING IT! I MISS YOU! WHY ARENT YOU HERE?! PLEASE DONT BE MAD EOMMA! IM ONLY FOLLOWING IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS! YOU JUMPED RIGHT HERE. RIGHT WHERE IM STANDING IS THE LAST PLACE I SAW YOU BEFORE YOU JUMPED OFF THIS BRIDGE!" She sobbed. As if I couldn't seem like more of a jerk, her mother committed suicide and I just had to joke about her.

Y/n climbed over the fence and started to let go.
"NO! Y/n!" I ran towards her, but I was too late. She had jumped. Because of me, a sweet girl lost her life. But I wasn't about to let that happen. Fuck no. I jumped after her and grabbed her hand. I hugged her so that her body would be protected when we fell into the water.
I swam towards the pathway with an unconscious Y/n in my arms. Y'all could tell me it's impossible but I'm Jeon Fucking Jungkook bitch, tell me again, I dare you.
I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't move or open her eyes. "Shit. Y/n? Can you hear me? Please wake up." She still didn't move.

I gave her CPR and it worked! She's conscious.
"Y/n? Can you hear me?" She nodded her head. "I'm gonna take you to the hospital okay?" She nodded again. I picked her up and attempted to stand. I quickly lost my balance and fell back down.
"You idiot. You jumped too. You must be injured." She laughed weakly "I was waiting for you to realize you hurt your arm when you fell into the river. I looked at my left arm, nothing. I looked at my right arm and it was bleeding. A lot.
"Well fuck. Thanks for letting me know" I said sarcastically.
"Y/N?!" We heard a familiar voice on the bridge.
"Yoongi?" I looked up to see him standing on the bridge.
"I fucking told you that if you jumped I would jump. Bitch, I fucking love you." Yoongi sat on the fence instead of climbing over it fully.
"Yah! Babo! Why does everyone want to jump off this bridge? HYUNG?! I NEED YOU TO CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I called up to him.

"Kookie? Y/n?" He looked down at us and panicked. He called an ambulance and they were here in 15 minutes.
Yoongi hopped in the back with us and held Y/n's hand.
"Yah, you idiot. I was seriously going to jump off that bridge if Jungkook hadn't called me." Yoongi kissed Y/n's hand.
"Yah! Hyung! Where's my love?" I frowned
"This is your fault genius." Yoongi rolled his eyes at me.
"Yah! Min Yoongi! If it wasn't for your friend I would be dead and so would you! Don't roll your eyes at him!" She scolded him.
"Thank you Y/n"
"Don't think this means I'll forgive you. I still haven't fully come to me senses." She closed her eyes and the ambulance fell silent
"Yah! Babo? Are you still there?" I tapped her. Maybe I'll take a nap too.